Địa chỉ: Dreamplex 2 - 195 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. JOB PURPOSE:
• To develop business in assigned territory by maintaining and developing KOLs & key account demand
• To motivate and develop team in order to achieve sales and profitability objectives.
• To lead team do sales & marketing execution.
2. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Achieve individual/ team goal: sales objectives, market growth, market share, penetration rate
• Lead team to execute sales & marketing activities base on the strategy of BU/ Department and be defined quarterly, yearly.
• Negotiate with Hiring Manager to get the appropriate objective for region.
• Allocate target to team members, communicate and get staffs agreement & commitment.
• Ensure and maximum coverage of client through appropriately allocating territory for staffs.
• Propose sales plan accordingly with territory situation & long term plan in order to maintain/ develop consistent ethical demand growth.
• Propose budget plan & budget management.
• Do recruitment process accordingly with business structure
• Closely monitor staffs activities
• Assess performance and propose changes of salary, incentive bonus, career prospects, lay-offs
• Ensure follow-up and check the achievement of activity and sales objectives of region set in the action to propose and implement necessary corrective activities.
• Establish, maintain and develop relationship with opinion leaders and decision markers and get endorsement as well
• Pass on information between spot-on and company, gather and analyse reports from staff including daily, weekly and monthly reports and then send to RSM related in due time.
• Identify training needs and request
• Perform continuously competition analysis and intelligence.
• Maintain/ increase quality of customer database
• Ensure team achieve market coverage and call frequency as requirement of department and company
• Ensure the product information to delivered to hospitals & key accounts by team daily as well as get feedback, experience of customer and send/ propose to marketing, medical department
• Lead team to ensure the growth demand of products meet the expectation of BU strategy
• Update market, competitor information and propose according through action plan monthly, quarterly
• Manage team’s activities and ensure all are in line with the company compliance
• Other tasks from BOD in special, urgent, sensitive cases.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent.
• 8-10 years experiences in sales for international/ professional/ health/ pharmaceutical company
• At least 3-4 years experiences on management position/ and or potential for management position
• Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in English and in local language
• Customer Insight, health economy and practices
• Medical Devices/ Healthcare knowledge
• International/ professional culture
• Computer use
• Core competencies & skills
• Core competencies for People Managers
Work Place: Dong Da, Ha Noi
- Theo quy định của công ty
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định