Địa chỉ: 652/41 Cong Hoa, ward 13, Tan Binh district, HCM City
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 15-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Academic & Training Officer reports directly to the Project Manager and coordinates her/his activities with her. Her/his function includes but is not restricted to the following duties:
• Work closely with the consultants and Project’s team members to carry out the project’s missions
• Provide research and information to senior leaders to review, recommend, and help implement regulations regarding admissions, registration, and records.
• Work closely with team members & partners to facilitate the smooth creation and implementation of new programs.
• Prepare regular reports for senior leadership, tracking growth of programs; Contribute to program budget development and projections
• Edit and compose documents for communication to internal and external audiences
• Conduct research & study to prepare the partnership and training program
• Participate into the process of training program design and delivery
• Coordinate other tasks such as curriculum development, recruitment of participants, instructors…as requested
• Responsible for working with training partners to allocate and monitor training schedules and facilities as requested
• Develop procedures to communicate information about prospective students identified through outreach to the TVET program
• Process monthly, quarterly and annual reports to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed.
• Maintain good communication with relevant agencies, partners to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process of the project.
• Implement the evaluation of project activities.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in your life and the lives of others? The Dariu Foundation is a Swiss non-profit organization working in Vietnam for more than 10 years, and with over 80 employees, dedicated to reducing poverty and creating opportunities for low income individuals and families, with a mission to empower low-income families via microfinance and education.
In order to enable young people in Vietnam with better job opportunities in digital & technology market, TDF develops and implements “Technical and Vocational Education & Training Program” named “Skills4Future” launced in March 2019. The program has offered vocational training scholarships to 300 - 500 students in IT/software industries, and plan to scale up in the coming years. To expand the project, TDF in Vietnam is looking for a qualified Vietnamese to fill in Academic & Training Officer.
Duty station: This position will be based in HCMC office.
• University degree in pedagogy, education, human resource, business/finance or related area.
• Priority if having experience in an administrative support role and/or project-related role.
• Priority if given to those who has good connection with the relevant Gov’s bodies.
• Priority experience, skills in organizing and coordinating events, trainings, workshops...
• Proficient in using computers.
• Fluent in English is required.
• Have communication, establish and manage planning, problem solving skills.
• Ability to find creative solutions to problems and negotiate with and influence others.
• Ability to work independently or in groups.
• Ability to work long days away.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by TDF. Send your application via VietnamWorks.
- Under companys policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian cố định