Địa chỉ: Level 14, A&B Tower, 76 Le Lai, District 1
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. General Purpose & Scope of the Job Position
(Why does this job exist in our company? What value should it/does it brings to our business?)
Connell Brothers is undertaking an organization-wide transformation that will allow us to deliver more value to our customers.
The Account Executive will handle accounts that segmentation analysis has identified as good growth and potential. The Account Executive will strive to meet the needs of these important accounts on multiple levels. They will orchestrate resources throughout the organization to serve these customers with value added solutions. These customers are critical for the achievement of Connell’s long term sustainable growth strategy.
2. Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
(Major Activities of position, framework and boundaries of the job, challenges, etc. this should be a list of broad responsibilities and not a list of every single aspect of a job role or ever single task necessary to accomplish key deliverables)
• Know customer business including strategy, size, products, key decision makers, organization, new initiatives, pain points, etc.
• Develop by leveraging on appropriate Connell resources including Marketing team and others, mid to long terms Account Plans. Grow sales in various business segments of the customer.
• Take ownership and accountability for implementing Account Business Plans. Leverage internal system for information related to call planning, customer identification and contacts management, account strategy and planning and customer needs follow up. Master the CRM platform and drive customer relationship management activities, using the CRM system to capture prospects, accounts, contacts, contact activities, tasks, opportunities, sales and all other selling activities.
• Drive and develop solid relationships with the customer and actively drive our internal stakeholder relationship with customers at all levels (top-to-top engagement).
• Drive customer solution activities such as opportunity management, Customer/Innovation/Guru Days, product demonstration, joint sales calls and sample management.
• Establish and maintain customer intelligence, proactively keep abreast of customer’s organization updates and changes and leading customer strategies. Keep abreast of market, industry and competitor intelligence and trends.
• Meet or exceed sales growth, profitability, pipeline and other business goals. Manage sales forecasting and DSO.
3. Key Skills & Abilities
(What are the 3-5 core skills and competencies someone must have to be successful in the position?)
• Bachelor’s degree in science/chemistry, business or related qualification.
• Minimum 3 years of direct experience in account management in related segment/industry.
• Proven track record in successfully managing and growing key accounts.
• Able to engage customers at all levels of their organizations including at top level senior management.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish internal and external relationships to serve customer.
• Analytical with strong problem-solving skills.
• Good command of both written and spoken English as well as local language.
4. Key Personal Attributes
(What are the most important behavioral qualities we want someone to exhibit)
• High integrity and ethical standards, an excellent role model.
• Good communicator and listener.
• Customer-focused, aggressive and results-oriented.
• Team player with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate on a team with both senior management colleagues and staff.
• Ability to influence, coordinate and lead others particularly within Connell organization.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Curios and with good learning agility.
- Attractive remuneration, Performance Bonus
- Premium Healthcare Insurance, Annual Outing Trip, Year end party
- 13th month salary
Nội dung chưa cập nhật