Địa chỉ: 92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 29-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Giáo dục-Đào tạo
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The AR Accountant reports directly to the Chief Accountant, and performs a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
1. Maintain up-to-date billing system, generate and send out debit note/pro-forma invoices
2. Prepare, and reconcile tax invoices with billing system and accounting book.
3. Explain and advise the clients about the price/ payment option/credit term.
4. Follow up on collection of tuition fee, monitor customer account detail for non-payment, delayed payment.
5. Sending the reminders on overdue tuition, ensure no bad debt incur.
6. Update cash receipt/bank transfer receipt to accounting book weekly.
7. Perform account receivable reconciliation, age analysis monthly.
8. Assist Chief Accountant in reviewing all account receivable transactions and support in cash and bank reconciliation.
9. Ensure all related accounting documents checked, filed and maintained properly in compliance with requirements from managements, group & local regulations.
10. Assist Chief Accountant and Head of Finance to deal with clients/other team regarding all transaction related to tuition fee and other related fees.
11. Support Chief Accountant in setting up & managing properly internal controls and standard operation procedures related to AR.
12. Other duties upon the request of Chief Accountant and Head of Finance.
Knowledge (acquired information necessary to do the job)
• Good knowledge of Vietnamese Tax law (VAT, CIT, PIT, FCT etc.)
• Vietnamese Accounting Standards & IFRS.
Skills (acquired measurable behaviors)
• Strong communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
• Strong financial and analytical skills
• Must have proven leadership skills and must be critical thinking/forward thinking and results oriented.
• Computer literate with excellent Excel and strong accounting software skills.
• Self-start and can work independently
• Pro-active, interested in and able to find solutions, able to work within a team. Hands-on attitude towards work, flexible.
• Strong communication skills.
Abilities (natural talents or developed proficiencies, aptitudes)
• Ability to organize, condense and present accounting information
• Work independently
• Solve the problem fast
• Able to plan and organize own daily and future activities.
• Able to handle multiple assignments.
- Meal Allowance
- Primeum Insurance
- up to 12 paid leaves
Nội dung chưa cập nhật