Địa chỉ: 13th Fl. TNR Tower 180 – 192 Nguyen Cong Tru St. Dist. 1, Hochiminh City
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
• Manage appointments and schedules. Make travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
• May have access to Country Manager’s email accounts to schedule their appointments and answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or external sources.
• Handle information confidentially and maintain the security of Executive’s records and files.
• Perform administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
• Plan and organize so that activities are completed accurately and on time. Activities may include preparing documents, screening and responding incoming correspondence, inquiries, phone calls, drafting letters and official information releases, arrange and attend meetings, take and distribute minutes.
• Facilitate the smooth communications between the Country Manager and other stakeholders including internally and externally.
• Gather, verify, analyze information for Country Manager to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
Projects support tasks:
• Organize project teams and take minutes of meeting.
• Consolidate projects information and follow up completion status
• Be point of contact for certain business projects as assigned.
• Monitor and report status of project including cost, timing, resources.
• On some projects, the work may include integrate vendor tasks into project plan, track and review vendor deliverables
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree
• Minimum 3 years in senior administrative role
• Working experience in healthcare/ wellness industry is desirable
• Having been involved or led projects / business initiatives is a preferable.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess good typing, stenographic or drafting skill
• Manage multiple priorities & task
• Good at time management & planning skills
• Good self-Judgment
- Premium healthcare insurance for employee & direct dependents
- Committed 13-month, attractive performance bonus, 18 days of annual leave & 9 days of sick leave
- Continuous learning and career growth
Nội dung chưa cập nhật