Địa chỉ: Floor 9th, 33 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Dakao, D1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 7 triệu - 10 triệu
The Admin Executive position will be responsible for the execution and supervision of operational functions including administration, procurement, maintenance, cleaning and security to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the Learning Center (LC).
Your primary responsibilities include:
• Ensure LC’s operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Support Academic teams, ensure classes are fully equipped and ready to use before studying time.
• Control and maintain the appearance of the classrooms, reception and meeting areas.
• Welcome students and parents when they arrive. Instruct them to the right destination.
• Collect tuition fee on behalf of Program Consultants or Learning Advisors.
• Go through learning center daily checklist.
• Manage library printed resources, online resources, equipment, and other facilities on a daily basis; provide support to colleagues and students in accessing the library.
• Work closely with vendors, tea ladies and security guards for office maintenance and to ensure office is tidy and clean.
• Any other duties assigned by the Admin Supervisor or Center Manager to support smooth operations of the Learning Center.
THÔNG TIN KHÁC
Thử việc: 2 months
Thời gian làm việc: 40 hours/ 5 days/ week including weekends
Địa điểm: Q2, Q7 or Q10, Taxi provided between Learning Centers
- Annual Bonus;
- Health Insurance;
- Company events: quarterly dinner, team lunch, holiday treats, etc.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy;
- Substantial training for career development;
- Inclusive and welcoming onboarding experience: mentor-mentee program, initial training with direct supervisor and HR.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 1 year of experience in administration but fresh graduate are welcome.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
• Proficiency in MS office and managing databases, spreadsheets.
• Proactive, good organization skills.
• Preferrable if you have worked in a school environment.
- Premium Healthcare Insurance
- Unlimited paid leaves per year
- Monthly training sessions from top Managers
Nội dung chưa cập nhật