Địa chỉ: Hồ Chí Minh
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 15-08-2019
Hình thức: Chưa cập nhật
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Admissions Officer is expected to work collaboratively with colleagues in the admissions and financial aid team, as well as colleagues from other teams such as recruitment, communications, and academics.
The Admissions Officer will serve as a core contributor across admissions support to the life-cycle of Fulbright’s undergraduate admissions program; and student recruitment to support recruitment activities to encourage prospective students to apply to Fulbright.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Providing admissions counseling to prospective students
• Assisting applicants understand application requirement and fill out the applications.
• Reviewing application materials, conducting interviews and participating in the admissions decision-making process.
• Conducting post-mortem reviews of the admissions process to identify ways to improve for next admissions cycles
• Cultivating and maintaining relationships with prospective students, parents and educators
• Providing reporting to philanthropic donors
- Student Recruitment:
• Supporting recruitment events on our campus and at other strategic cities/provinces across the country.
• Arranging campus tours and conducting information sessions.
• Holding activities to bring Fulbright to the public, including representing Fulbright’s Admissions at college fairs, high schools and other opportunities.
• Conducting follow-up activities with prospective students and parents such as letter writing and phone-calling campaigns.
Contribute to team effort by welcoming new and different work requirements; explore new opportunities to enhance the services of the department; help others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- Reports to: Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
- Deadline: Open until filled
- Date Posted: July 16, 2019
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of recruits: 2 (two)
• A Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent Vietnamese and English communication skills (both verbal and written), especially the ability to communicate effectively with students and families
• Strong alignment with Fulbright’s mission and a passion for working with students
• Ability to learn about students holistically and assess them fairly, using a variety of traditional and innovative assessment methods
• Ability to have difficult conversations and make decisions with an eye toward what is fair and defensible
• A good understanding of the socioeconomic context within Vietnam
• Willingness to travel extensively to meet with prospective students and families
• Interest in working collaboratively and flexibly on projects beyond their work scope
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and resume via VietnamWorks. The position will remain open until filled. Applications must be received by August 5, 2019 for fullest consideration. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further process.
- Competitive salary and high-end insurance schemes
- A dynamic, innovative and professional working environment where English is our functional language
- Excellent opportunities to attend workshops, seminars, and public talks organized by the university
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Chưa cập nhật