Địa chỉ: Floor 4 of Center Point Building, 106 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan Distric, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Marketing-PR
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Our team RMS (Retail Measurement Service) is to measure performance of categories and clients, mainly in FMCG industry to understand category market size and growth potential, manufacturer/ brand market share and key performance indicators in terms of distribution, consumer support and retailer support.
By joining RMS department, you will gain a broad knowledge across FMCG categories and enhance different skill sets in related to client engagement, communication and analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
GCD (Global Client Delivery) mission is to provide client effective services and modernize the customer experience. Be an executive in GCD, you will be in charge of account management by ensuring excellent servicing for clients, who can be multinational, local giants and SMEs (Small-Medium Enterprises) businesses. The success is visible by the efficiency and effectiveness of resolving client queries to satisfaction and client satisfaction against delivery of existing contract and clients’ propensity to renew contract.
- Own and delivery clients’ reports based on contract
- Gather, interpret client strategies and provide support on Account Review
- Do on-site sessions (working at client’s office) to understand, engage and support clients.
- Deliver in person presentations to clients
- Identify potential revenue opportunities and collaborate internally with Sales partners on Client network and strategies
*You can join either Client Response Team or Analytics Team depending on your strengths and interests:
1. Client Response Team:
Take ownership of day-to-day queries that Nielsen receives
Communicate on Product Enhancement, Universe Update & Delivery Details to clients
Do ad-hoc analyses that require less than 4 day of analysis
2. Analytic Consultant Team:
Be responsible for analysis delivery, on-going analytic support (mostly related to standard delivery follow-up)
Do complex ad-hoc analyses that require more than 4 days of analysis
Integrate insights from multiple data sources (Consumer Insights, Retail Audit, Sales Effectiveness, etc.)
Nielsen is looking for 1-3 year experienced candidate who are intrigued about working in the leading global information and measurement company, providing market research, data and insights about what people watch and buy. We are looking for the right talents and this is the ideal preparation for a promising career in the industry.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree from all backgrounds
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience required either communication or analytic skill
- Good at communications & presentation skills in English and Vietnamese
- Open for change, Integrity & Client centric mindset
- Premium healthcare plan
- Global training opportunities
- Company provided
Nội dung chưa cập nhật