Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 12-10-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Quản lý điều hành
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 20 triệu - 30 triệu
- Based on MBI annual Sales target and dealer history performance, advise Regional Sales Manager on annual of both SI and SO sales targets by allocated dealer group and monitoring the SI, SO, payment terms, AR report, Stock (by model and color).
- Be responsible for SO operation/planning/ activities/ execution of the dealers in the respective region
- Supervise Trade Marketing activities and supporting dealers in order for planning, budgeting, implementation and audit all the SO programs of both dealer’s side and HO.
- Represent marketing activities of MBI in the South.
- Support sales payment transaction/ sales process.
- Monitor the dealer’s sales network development and controlling the Price Dumping, Overlap Sales Distribution based on BMI Trade terms and condition.
- Control the Dealer’s CI in terms of maintenance and following MBI guideline and brand violation…
- Trade information update and analyze.
1. Sales In (45%)
• Monitor sales target achievement at dealers in the region. Implementation and monitoring of MBI decided sales measures. Monitor dealer daily retail sales in COMSYS, Sales Funnel, allocation and planning, ordering, color plan, stock reach and inventory
• Visit dealers in the region, make a summary report (as the template) for sales activities to supervisor at least 2 times per month for dealers in HCM city and 1 time per month for dealers in Provinces; collect dealers requests, concerns, etc. and make the suggestion to supervisor/respective PIC
• Analyzing & forecast the trend of retail sales forecast, whole sales and dealer stock taking by weekly
• Analyzing competitors in the region about products/ sales / marketing activities by monthly
• Make sure all relevant sales policies / guidelines / standard from MBI are strictly followed by the respective dealers
• Discuss each dealer’s monthly report and come up with action plan for the following months
• Propose ideas/suggestions to supervisor to improve sales performance & other issues related to Fleet Sales Business
• Monitor dealer demo car by monthly
2. Sales Out (30%)
• Frequently visit dealers in the region, make a summary report (as the template) for sales activities to supervisor the dealer’ sales operations; collecting dealer’s requests, concerns, etc. and make the suggestion to dealer’s supervisors/respective PICs
• Analyzing & forecast the trend of SO, whole sales and dealer stock taking by monthly in assigned territory.
• Analyzing competitors in the region about products/ sales / marketing activities by monthly as Trade Information Report.
• Make sure all relevant sales policies / guidelines / standard from MBI are strictly followed by the respective dealers.
• Handling the sales complaints at dealers in the region and make the proposal to solve the problem accordingly.
3. Trade Marketing (20%)
• Support and guide dealers’ planning Trade Marketing Activities in weekly and monthly, supervise the local trade activities in order to increase the Brand Awareness and SO (
• Participant to dealer events /roadshow and making the report to supervisor accordingly. Analysis dealer event/MBI event and proposal ideas to improve in the next event
• Dealer Score Card (DSC) follow to maintain MBI’s CI standard
4. Network Development (5%)
• Support and monitor dealers’ distribution client in assigned territory as contract.
• Consult and recommend new clients to maximize the distribution in dealers’ assigned territory.
• Propose potential candidate to become MBI’ future dealers as required.
- University degree or equal
o Experience (type of)
- Minimum 2-year experience in automotive sales / marketing or 3-year experience at management role in automotive sales/ marketing
o Specific knowledge
- Good knowledge of the automotive industry/ sales.
- Good at strategic thinking, analyzing, forecasting, planning and managing.
- Willing to travel
- Good at leading and organizational skills
- Good social knowledge/relation
- Good presentation skills
- Be confident & able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills, high team-work spirit
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Thưởng : Theo doanh thu và chỉ tiêu phân bổ hàng tháng
- Bảo hiểm : theo quy định của luật lao động
- Nghỉ phép : Theo quy định của luật Lao Động
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định