Địa chỉ: 27 Street 2, Vietnam - Singapore Industrial Park II, Hoa Phu Ward
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Vật tư-Thiết bị
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Report to: Assembly Manager
• Responsible for existing and new projects in Assembly department.
• Coordination with engineering department to deploy new projects for assembly production.
• Analyze and improve defects, CARs.
• Analyze production process to improve latent, risk defects. Improve productivity, quality through improvement for tools, fixtures, machines, automation.
• Coordination with Supervisor/Engineers to develop maintenance plans for equipment, machines to make sure production runs smoothly during working time.
• Identify areas for improvement based on cost analysis (including yield, efficiency and material consumption)
• Drive production process improvement by implementation of technology improvement or running process improvement projects.
• Participate in standardizing parts and materials for production
• Standardizing work method and processes for production
• Analyze operations to set standard working time and identify capacity improvements.
• Balance line, analysis for Cycle Time and Tact Times
• Continuous improvement for QCDMS.
• Mechatronic (preferred), Electric, Electronic, or Mechanical Engineer.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with specific experience supervising the production.
• Production process control and improvement.
• Industrial engineering/ Lean methods and applications.
• Process analysis and improvement tools.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, 13485. 5S, PDCA, 7 SPC tools
Can communicate in English
- Attractive salary and be part of fast growing company
- Professional Development Training, Provide Bus from HCM, Bien Hoa (or Get relocation support fee VN
- Working time 8h/day, 5 days/week and 2 Saturday days/month)
Nội dung chưa cập nhật