Địa chỉ: Số 02, phố Thái Hà - Phường Trung Liệt - Quận Đống đa - Hà Nội.
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 16-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
MANAGE THE DAILY HOUSEKEEPING OPERATIONS: ROOM, PUBLIC AREA, AND LAUNDRY.
• Assist Executive Housekeeper to monitors Housekeeping team, working close with Engineering and other Department
• Monitors Laundry team, working close with outsourced laundry to provide the good quality of service to ours guest and for the staff uniform.
• Monitors and working close with outsourced Pest Control Company to ensure the hotel free of insect, make the guest feel comfortable when stayed in the hotel.
• Monitors Housekeeping team, Coordinate with Front Office team to get the room released to provide the service on time for all the guest.
• Monitors the florist team to ensure the decoration of Lobby, Restaurant, Guest room, banquet and other public area are up to standard, meet the guest expectation.
• Maintains required levels of linen materials, equipment and general supplies for the efficient operation of the Housekeeping Department
• Assist the Executive Housekeeper to prepare and manage a cost effective budget with measurable targets for department within the financial parameters set down by the hotel budget
MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP OF THE HOUSEKEEPING TEAM
• Plan for future staffing needs
• Prepare detailed orientation programs for new staff
• Maintain a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and procedures and oversee their implementation
• Ensure training needs analysis of the departmental staff is carried out and training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs
• Actively work at developing your direct reports and identify high potentials
• Maintain training records for all direct reports and ensure they do the same for their staff
• Coach, counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
• Approve leave requests after considering peaks and troughs in the business
INVOLVEMENT AS A MEMBER OF THE HOTEL LEADERSHIP TEAM
• Provide a level of Safety & Security for arrival & Departure of guests/visitors
• Develop own knowledge and skills to grow as a business partner and leader
• Assist the Executive Housekeeper contribute to the overall strategic plan of the business and help compile the annual hotel business plan
• Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hotel or field related management
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the hotel industry, and minimum of 1 years of experience in a similar role in a 5-star hotel and high volume operation
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Opera or other PMS system.
• English: good writing and communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
• Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
• Good presentation and influencing skills
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- The wage agreements in interview.
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment.
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định