Địa chỉ: 29 Street No. 2, Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park, Thuan An, Binh Duong
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Assistant Financial Accountant will play a critical role ensuring accurate and timely payments, and accounting records for VAS and US GAAP. Key focus areas will be with Account Payments, Accounts Receivable and general accounting tasks. In addition, this position will play a key role in the setup of process and documentation for statutory recording and reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Prepare all office payments: receive and verify invoices, cross-check with supporting documentation and internal records, create bank payment requests for authorization by the supervisor;
• Print and reconcile to bank statement as per local regulation.
• Prepare and file supporting printed documents for debit and credit advices as per local regulation.
• Assist in preparing overseas payment documents with bank, including Company’s stamped customs declaration forms, invoice, sales contract, delivery notes
• Assist the timely payment process for manual payments including tax payment.
• Assist in filing appropriately all the purchase invoices and supporting documents (purchase orders, contracts, invoices, delivery notes, etc.) from vendors.
• Trace and follow up with each vendor to obtain hardcopy documentation for filing
• Daily check and informing customer’s bank transfer to confirm successful sales transactions.
• Print and file all the sales invoices and supporting documents to customers
• Assist the sales documentation process for Company’s chop and signature on sales invoices
• Reconcile credit card statements and reimbursements to expense claims.
• Manage and maintain hardcopy accounting documents for ease of traceability
• Perform data entry of financial transactions on a daily basis into Syteline software,
• Assist in preparing tax documentation, statistical reports and other accounting reports required by Government.
• Assist the month-end close & reporting, the tax audit, the year-end audit & statutory reporting process.
• Any ad-hoc duties or projects assigned by the Finance/ Import-Export Manager.
REPORTING / WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Reports to Finance/Import-Export Manager
• Interfaces with Manufacturing, Materials Planning, Quality, Production Scheduler, and Import/Export
• Interfaces with the relating Deltrol Corporation groups, banks, vendors, customers.
• Other related departments and personnel as required
EDUCATION OR WORK EXPERIENCE:
• University degree or equivalent in accounting and finance
• New graduator or 01 - 02 years work experience
• Knowledge or experience with accounting software (ERP system is a plus)
• Experience in manufacturing company is a plus
• Able to work independently and within a team
• Careful and detail oriented
• Fluency in English and Vietnamese – spoken and written
• Good verbal and written communication skills (Vietnamese and English)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Learning attitude and self-motivation
• Performance shall be measured in relation to predetermined standards of performance agreed upon with your manager at the beginning of each year.
1. Annual Company Bonus, 13th Salary month
2. 12 Days Annual Leave, working 5 days per week
3. Working in global environment, develop English communication skill.
- Annual Company Bonus, 13th Salary month
- Working Hours (7:30 - 15:30 from Monday to Friday only)
- Working in global environment, develop English communication skill.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật