Địa chỉ: 11th Floor, Diamond Plaza Building, 34 Le Duan Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 01-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Bảo hiểm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Associate Director, IT (Enterprise Architecture) is responsible for monitoring and assessing of the new technology and other advances in technical and application architectures for operational efficiency, customer services and digitalization to ensure investments to be in line with the architectural roadmap.
- Responsible for the definition, design and interpretation of technical architecture artefacts taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions with the business, to create a solutions architecture to meet business requirements.
- Define the target architectures, and the roadmaps and timescales for these architectures to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services whilst delivering the required business outcomes.
- Develop technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Develop and optimize the application landscape.
- Act as design authority and provide an assurance role, ensuring that all architecture activities and deliverables (in-house and external outsourced) are produced to a high quality and are consistent with existing standards, policies and strategies.
- Business projects from initial concept, requirements gathering, specification, design, delivery, acceptance and in to operational support.
- Be responsible for the determination of the appropriate: frameworks, standards, libraries and approach to be adopted, in the translation of this architecture into working code; and to keep these up-to-date.
- Assist App/Infra in all integration processes and design various architecture programs for all application layer.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- University degree
- Possess 4-5 years hands-on experience and a comprehensive understanding working within Enterprise Architecture environments.
- IT/Insurance background is preferable
- Experience within Solution Design & Architecture
- Experience in reviewing and selecting technical and applications architectures solutions
- Experience of architecting digital services
- Experience of working with 3rd party technical and application architects
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Exceptional strategic planning and problem solving skills
- Health and Fitness
- Training Courses
- Performance Reward
Nội dung chưa cập nhật