Địa chỉ: 9th Floor, Estar Building, 147-149 Vo Van Tan Street, District 3
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Prepare the planning phase of the work program, execute and complete the field work for audit assignment;
- Conduct the audit field work to comply with firm standards;
- Instruct and supervise audit assistants, including reviewing the assistant’s working paper; monitor job progress and inform Manager/Partner of the problems on a timely basis;
- Apply an efficient and disciplined approach to meet the time budgets and deadlines established for the audit assignment;
- Ensure that working file is complete and ready for management review;
- Acquire and maintain an appropriate level of knowledge of accounting, auditing standards (Vietnamese and International) and techniques, and corporate laws and taxes in Vietnam to ensure that the audit field work meets or exceeds the standards;
- Develop audit assistants through effective supervision, on-the-job training, timely evaluation and leadership;
- Follow office policies and procedures; participate actively in staff training and staff meetings;
- Perform other related duties and tasks as requested by Manager/Partner.
- University or higher level graduates in accounting, auditing, finance with minimum of 2-3 years audit experience in audit firms;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Hard working, goal and deadline orientated, responsible and willing to learn;
- Team working spirit;
- Adaptable, flexible team player with mature attitude;
- Experience in an international professional service work environment would be an advantage.
*Job location: Ho Chi Minh City and travel to different provinces in Vietnam (if any).
* Type of position: Full-time permanent.
* Contact: Interested candidates should send CV, relevant documents and current photograph to:
NEXIA STT Co. Ltd. – Ho Chi Minh City Branch
9th Floor, Estar Building
147-149 Vo Van Tan Street, District 3
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
or apply via VietnamWorks
***Deadline to apply: before 10 May 2019.
- Under companys policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian cố định