Địa chỉ: 5&6 Fl., Capital Place Buidling, No.6 Thai Van Lung St, Dist. 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Purpose/General Summary: Conduct order inspections to ensure customer requirements are met. This may include in-line and final inspections, participation in pre-production meetings, factory evaluations and vendor development activities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and updates the Quality Assurance production status reports (PSR) on a regular basis.
- Conducts meeting with vendors factory in conjunction with brand representatives to ensure all necessary pre-production requirements are met
- Conducts Pilot Lot assessment as per the approved criteria. Evaluates pilot-lot production and works with factory for necessary improvements.
- Conducts inline inspections per Purchasing Order as per brands SOPs; ensuring product quality conforms to the approved TOP.
- Conducts the final audit for the shipments at factories before delivery to the forwarders.
- Reports to supervisor or respective brand point persons timely on problems identified that may affect delivery.
- Prepares analysis on performance of factories assigned and identifies high risk factories; identify issues and recommend improvement actions. - Provide coaching and training to other auditors; may supervise a team of auditors for assigned categories, brands, factories or geographies
- Conduct factory evaluations and assist in other vendor development initiatives as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years’ QC experience at garment factories
- Hands-on knowledge of different garment categories such as Woven, Knits, Sweater, Intimates, etc.
- Technical experience in pattern making, wash, fabric are preferred
- Experience in supervising teams and training is a plus
- Experience in handling global brands is definitely an advantage
- Good communications skills
- Able to identify problems and analyse for solutions
**An attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit your application with complete salary history to:
or e-mail: by Apply button on VietnamWorks at the end of page
**We regret to inform you that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Company websites: www.mast.com or www.limitedbrands.com
- healthcare plan
- travel opportunity
- Star Award for employee of the quarter
Nội dung chưa cập nhật