Địa chỉ: AMATA Industrial park - Bien Hoa City – Dong Nai Province
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 10-10-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Report to: General Director
Contribute to the Company’s plans and objectives by participating in the formulation and recommendation of the marketing strategies and objectives of the delegated brands and take all measures as directed to ensure the attainment of the agreed strategies and objectives.
To be watchful of factors that could affect, beneficially or otherwise, the execution and attainment of the strategies and objectives and to recommend and carry out the necessary revisions to the strategies and tactics.
Main Duties and Functions
1. Participate in the formulation and recommendation of the marketing strategies and objectives of designated brands.
2. Implement the agreed marketing strategies and ensure the attainment of the agreed marketing objectives for designated brands.
3. Advise General Director about market opportunities of relevant products sectors and recommend the exploitation of these opportunities.
4. In consultation with General Director, monitor and control the A&P expenditure of designated brands.
5. In consultation with General Director, recommend and initiate product improvements and new product developments according to defined schedule.
6. Participate in guiding, briefing and working with agencies/media houses in formulating creative media strategies (design, spot-buy and sponsorship) and BTL activities
7. Formulate, recommend and implement promotional plans including premium and POSM designs/development for designated products in consultation with General Director, Sales Manager or Distributor.
8. In consultation with General Director/Sales Manager/Distributor recommend and implement activation/trade activities and consumer promotions for both GT and MT channels.
9. Work/negotiate with MT buyers to implement agreed merchandising plans/activations for designated brands and participate such formulation of merchandising/activation plans.
10. Provide training in product knowledge to the sales and promotion teams.
11. Work with promotion team/sales team/distributor and make regular market visits independently or occasionally joining with salesmen.
12. Recommend and prepare research requirements for designated products and to propose action plans from market research studies in consultation with General Director.
13. Conduct half-yearly price survey and report to General Director accordingly.
14. Prepare monthly channel & marketing reports.
15. Maintain up-to-date guardbooks of own and competitors advertising and merchandising materials.
• At least 8 years of marketing experience in FMCG industry preferably in personal & household care. With minimum 3 years experience in similar position. Having experience in managing modern trade or trade marketing is an advantage.
• Degree in Marketing/Economics/Foreign Trade or its equivalent.
• Proficient in English and Microsoft software.
• Strong sense of initiative, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance.
• Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill. Demonstrate high integrity.
• Ability to regularly travel for market visits.
- As Policy of Company
Nội dung chưa cập nhật