Địa chỉ: Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 15-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Bảo hiểm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Budget Control Senior Specialist means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Conduct the budgeting process with Finance team for the new financial year to design Bancassurance and Lead Generation’s overall budget plan including key Business-As-Usual Activities (Meeting & Conference, Printing & Supplies, Training, Entertainment, Recruitment…) and key projects.
- Manage the overall budget, key activities of Bancassurance and Lead Generation (LG) channel by tracking and supervising the key major expense items, initiating and overseeing the budgeting process in the monthly basis to manage the spending within the approved limits
- Track the efficiency of Bancassurance and LG sales activities periodically to ensure the cost effectiveness and propose the more effective practice to aim for cost cut.
- Any other tasks assigned
This role is required to:
- Plan and monitor department budget; follow and keep tracking department expense based on the project or spending’s purposes, performances and results.
- Coordinate with Finance to report on monthly basic the actual expenses; provide necessary reports to PD head to manage budget more efficient.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, Business Administration, Banking & Finance.
- 1-2 years experiences of working in Insurance/financial/ banking & sales support department.
- Can work with details and good analytical skills to deal with large amounts of complex data, sales projection worksheet
- Able to work independently & under pressure, able to plan, meet deadlines
- Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
- 13th payment and performance bonus
- 20 annual leaves
- On-the-job training
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định