Địa chỉ: Roche Vietnam Ltd., Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quản lý điều hành
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
Lead and develop a team of business and tender analysts. Responsible in developing strategies for effective tender process and administration, data analysis, reporting, and implementing analytical solutions required to enhance internal business capabilities.
Work and support closely the Senior Management in driving business for projects and tenders in the Diagnostics field and in seeking new business opportunities to further strengthen Roche’s position in the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Manage a team of business and tender analysts that use business data and statistical methods, maps competitors, and assess potential clients to provide insight into business performance and additional opportunities.
• Implement and oversee the analytical approaches and methodologies and presents insights and recommendations to Senior Management for decision making and strategic planning.
• Controls and develops internal/external information sources for business analysis.
• Supports to provide inputs on market trends and identify investment opportunities for business planning
• Works closely with business team members and IT to have coherent, consistent and useful business reports, i.e. commercial excellence dashboards
• Works closely with the business areas, service and applications team to improve Roche´s overall market offering and meet client needs
• Leads or supports market research projects as required to identify total market opportunities in specific sectors and disease areas
• Implement and oversee an efficient End to End tendering process from collecting tender documents, preparing tender documentation right through to contract award and tender result data analytics and reporting
• Organize and build an efficient tender administration working structure
• Prepare Tender policies and standard operating procedures
• Provide working guidance to the tender analytics team to analyze tender documentation including products, services, quota quantities, pricing, delivery, deadlines, terms and conditions
• Support the business in the timely collection and analysis of relevant tender and market information to help business determine “Pursue / Not Pursue” decision
• Control the Bid & proposal cycle from start to completion, including the production of any materials required to be submitted to the customer in the tendering process
• Understand the tender timeline and develop and communicate well in advance a time schedule plan to meet the relevant milestones on time
• Provide relevant guidance / checklists / working instructions to the tender analytics team to produce the final and full tender documentation package (i.e. technical documentation, pricing proposals, brochures, sample requirements, etc.) for submission to the authorized distributor and / or to customer.
• Review final tender documentation for submission including having all necessary approvals,
bank guarantees, etc
• Support and work with relevant departments in developing and maintaining a system or tool for tender administration with functionality of tracking tender document submission and approval process, product and pricing maintenance, tender results, monitoring and notification of tender expiry, analysis of tender quota and consumption, tender document central repository, etc.
• Closely monitor the team’s adherence to timelines / milestones to ensure that all tender documentations are submitted on time. Follow-up as needed the progress until the tender is awarded.
• Establish effective communication and act as a business partner with relevant functions and management across the company on the topic of tender administration
• Lead internal process improvement projects as required
All tasks have to be delivered in a compliant manner and in accordance with Roche´s Code of Conduct.
• Business Analyst/s
• Tender Analyst/s
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in either Finance disciplines or Marketing from a recognized university OR relevant scientific background enabling a comprehensive product and market understanding
• At least 8 years of experience in tender administration, marketing, market research, business development or finance or combination thereof, with at least 3 years in a people leader role
• Project management experience is a must
• CRM system experience is a plus
Fluency in English is compulsory (conversational & writing)
Other Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to conduct market research
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret different sets of data
• Ability to effectively present information to top management
• Ability to craft messages to provide information and influence several level of stakeholders to adopt value proposition in a business case
• Ability to understand data input sources for reports and dashboards
• Ability to plan, elicit, organize, evaluate, communicate and monitor project requirements
• Ability to critically consider business needs and further probe until the real need is understood
• Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
• Problem-solving skills
• Business case development skill
• Ability to represent the Company with professionalism and confidence
• Time management
• Structured thinking with a talent for seeing the “big picture”
• Negotiating skill
• Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• ERP system is a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits, 13th month salary
- Private Health insurance
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định