Địa chỉ: Quận 1, HCM
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 17-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Conduct market survey and segmentation to define distribution channel and key players/ distributor in medical device market. Gain competitor understanding. Analyze capabilities of ZP in medical device to identify and pursue new Medical Device clients. Engage in contract negotiation, preparation, and management. Coordinate business integration and engage in operating of ZP’s medical device businesses. Improve ZP’s service levels for medical device clients and increase competitive advantages of ZP in this segment.
Liase with regional & local departments.
Build industry contacts, keep updated with market trends.
• Prepare market analysis, survey, competitor analysis in medical device.
• Identify and reach out to potential new medical device clients and convert these contacts into additional ZP’s medical device business. Actively grow, maintain, and leverage a solid network of relevant industry connection.
• Prepare business proposals which are in line with the client’s needs, following guideline from regional office if needed.
• Prepare P&L, NWC forecast for internal review of each business proposal.
• Support on the development of business and service solutions for our Clients and the corresponding fee structure.
• Engage in the negotiation of contract. Contribute to contract preparation & management with contract manager.
• Represent Zuellig Pharma to potential Clients in direct face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
• Identify internal and external opportunities to increase ZP’s business
• Attend and play an active role in industry functions, including association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Be aware of changing business trends and regulations which may impact ZPV or its Clients. Work on proactive strategies to benefit from business/regulation changes.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Engage in strategic planning
• Pharmacist/Doctor/Engineer degree preferred or medical related disciplinary
• Minimum 03 years of medical device experience, preferred in the field of diagnostics.
• Minimum 01 year experience in logistics, operations, or consultancy.
• Ability to present confidently to Senior Management of multinational medical device companies in English.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật