Địa chỉ: Tòa nhà Queen Ann, 28-30-32 Lê Lai, P.Bến Thành, Quận 1; CN HN: 88 Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 17-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Eri International - a Beauty Spa with Japanese Technology needs to recruit a Partnerships Executive in Ho Chi Minh City. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with partners.
Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards revenue generation, he/she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
- Finding or creating new partnership opportunities to increase our visibility, traffic or opportunity to monetize;
- Creating partnership road-maps, laying down clear action plans and managing day-to-day execution of those plans by coordinating between internal and partner teams;
REPORTS TO: Partnerships Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. Create Partnership Plans & Recruit New Partners
- Create a partnership framework and roadmap for each partner we’re currently working with as well as a detailed action plan. Report on the progress of the same weekly.
- Identify potential new partnership opportunities, identify businesses who we could pursue those with and make contact through phone, meetings and/or relevant trade exhibitions or events.
- Develop relationships with prospective partners, while maintaining existing partner relationships. Keep them updated on the progress of the roadmap and define next critical actions.
- Keep accurate frameworks, documentation and updates for all partnership negotiations, contracts and roadmaps/activities.
- Maintaining and building a pipeline of priorities and providing weekly updates.
B. Execute Activations & Realize Revenue Potential
- Work with Top Management to setup the right set of KPIs to track success of each partnership activity.
- Monitor, report and drive KPIs (such as leads, appointments, workshops signup) relevant to the commercial success of the partnership agreements established.
- Work with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective partners
- Devise sales and activation plans for each partner agreement in conjunction with Marketing and Sales teams to increase revenue potential for the initiatives.
C. Self-Improvement and Team Contribution
- Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve internal processes, service, campaigns and opportunities to grow the business.
- Seek constant self-improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen functional knowledge.
- Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to achieve outcomes that marry brand identity with results.
- Hands on experience of dealing with multiple partners.
- Strong knowledge of strategic marketing, good analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a thorough understanding of systems and process that support a marketing function.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
- Strong innovation and problem-solving skills
- Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Weekly Office Party
- Free workout at California Fitness and Yoga Centers
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định