Địa chỉ: 1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
DRIVE BUSINESS GROWTH
- Develop and execute business plans to target new markets and businesses
- Identify and build effective relationships with strategic distribution partners. Engage the distributors in developing and executing business strategies in alignment with market and customer needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the local healthcare policies and priorities and planned initiatives of government, particularly as they may impact on market access for the company’s products.
- Identify key opinion leaders (KOLs) that can support business development and positive clinical outcomes.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of customers and target accounts through a detailed account profiling methodology to include areas such as competitor activity, market share potential/penetration, key contacts/key decision makers, estimated revenue and profitability in the present and forecasted growth potential.
- Develop and manage commercial terms and contracts as well as ensuring the pricing/product strategy is in line with overall regional/global guidelines as well as developing a ROI analysis and tracking of growth in conjunction with the Business Managers.
- Manage, coach and develop team of clinical specialists to drive awareness and support clinical outcomes with distributor sales team.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams and cross functional resources to build and support business strategy. Ensure alignment of company programs and value offerings to address new market and new customer needs.
- Collaborate with Distributors to create stakeholder management plans for KOLs and deliver CMEs and product training to drive awareness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or industry related discipline
- 8-10 years of experience with medical device/healthcare industry
- Distributor Management Experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent skills in working through complex negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
- Strong commercial acumen and analytically minded
- High levels of integrity, confidence and collaboration skills
- Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written English
- Track record of high achievements
- Able to undertake extensive travel and a demanding work schedule
- Salary review annually in January, Quarterly bonus
- Annual Health Check, Pre-employment health check, Additional Medical Insurance (PTI)
- Annual Company Trip
Nội dung chưa cập nhật