Địa chỉ: HCM: 91 Vo Thi Sau, 2nd Fl Citilight Tower 45 Vo Thi Sau, 2nd Fl Vimedimex Tower 246 Cong Quynh - HN: M FL, Song Hong Park View Tower, 165 Thai Ha
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 03-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Giáo dục-Đào tạo
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
· In charge of the ongoing market research (real estate, demographic, competitor activities, demand size from local schools) in the assigned market to identify target areas for expansion.
· Develop and leverage on the network of real estate brokers/developers/landlords to identify potential sites.
· Maintain a streamlined site acquisition pipeline to achieve the center expansion target.
· Negotiate directly with the brokers and landlords on lease terms, project requirements & drafting the lease contract.
· Collaborate with legal team to legally qualify each potential site.
· Manage the site assessment process to develop new center proposals. Each new center proposal consists of a technical site assessment, a financial site assessment (lease terms, OPEX and CAPEX budgets) and an assessment of the local demand.
· Provide BE Project Manager and Center Management team the communication support with landlords to resolve issues related to the centers.
· Regularly follow up with Center Management team and BE Project Manager to identify & execute support actions to ensure all new centers achieve their sales targets in the first six months.
· Conduct an annual performance analysis of all training centers in the assigned market and prepare proposals for relocation or expansion of existing centers.
· Participate in the process to develop new center concepts and new business models.
· Bachelor Degree (technical programme is preferred).
· At least 5 years of experience working for a retail/service chain, with at least 3 years directly leading a team to develop new stores/locations.
· Familiar with the local education market is a plus.
· Good understanding of the local real estate market.
· Working experience in market research.
· Understanding of business financial models.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skill.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật