Địa chỉ: Floor 23, Sai Gon Plaza, Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM City
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 21-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
* Report to : Head of Business Strategy, Planning and Analysis
* Key Accountabilities
1. Market intelligence and product development
- Perform market research to understand competitors’ strategy, strengths and weaknesses and identify the company key competitiveness and need-improvement areas.
- Brainstorm and initiate new products to optimize the business opportunities and support sustainable future growth.
- Manage and deliver the product initiation and development projects by close coordination with related departments across the company.
2. Business process improvement
- Study and understand the existing company’s key processes to identify process loopholes and improvement areas
- Research the best practices applied in the financial market and consumer finance businesses.
- Recommend the process changes or introduce innovative approaches to improve the process efficiency and effectiveness.
3. Conceptualization and execution of the new/ on-going projects with relevant department heads to a desirable level before hand-over to relevant departments within timelines
- Based on the business insight and management requirements, identify the business opportunities and conceptualize the new projects in all areas of the company particularly new product development, process efficiency, customer experience improvement, etc.
- Develop the business feasibility study for project proposal to support the strategic decision.
- Play the role of project manager to monitor the project progress up to the expected quality and timeline.
- Ensure consistent and clear communications with all relevant departments during the project with proactively collaborative and empathy mindset.
- Ensure smooth project hand-over to relevant departments for on-going implementation after going live.
- Perform project post implementation review
4. Stakeholder management
- Maintain good relationship with cross-functional stakeholders including senior members, colleagues
- Support other team members to achieve the team targets
- Maintain back-up resources for temporary shortage if necessary
- Train and share valued knowledges and business insight with the team and relevant cross-functional colleagues.
- Bachelor or MBAs degree in Finance, Business Management, Economics.
- Hold relevant finance/ data analytics/ project management certifications is a plus.
* Working experience:
- At least 5 year’s experience in Banking and Finance industry, particularly Consumer Finance company or business improvement consultance.
- Experience in delivering company-wide level projects with senior management and cross-functional coordination.
- Expertise on consumer finance product development, process efficiency improvement
- Banking / consumer finance industry business insight
- Proficiency in MS Office and analytics tools 2/2
- Project management
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Good financial and business acumen
- Interpersonal skill and effective communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure, agile to changes and willing to take risk
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Companys Policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định