Địa chỉ: Số 10 đường 17A, KCN Biên Hòa 2, TP. Biên Hòa, Đồng Nai
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 13-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đồng Nai,
Ngành Nghề: Vật tư-Thiết bị
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Review and process Purchase Requisitions (PR) including verification/benchmark of price and other transaction conditions, negotiation, PO creation, PO internal and external distribution (through system or manually) and PO acknowledgement. Review and processes purchase change orders upon requested.
- Be responsible for procurement business system data input and data integrity.
- Coordinate purchasing activities with other departments to control and ensure the best optimum inventory level and delivery in a cost effective and timely manner by performing cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities.
- Manage supplier contract including contract preparation, contract negotiation, contract award, contract set-up in system and periodic contract review.
- Coordinate with other departments to develop new supply sources to maintain and continuously improve supply quality and competitiveness. This includes supplier qualification & validation, supplier set-up and maintenance of supplier database.
- Manage supplier performance including periodic performance and supplier corrective action initiation and implementation. Coordinate with other department to solve any issue relating to order fulfillment including but not limited to delivery, payment and quality issue.
- Work and support Commodity Team to address all aspects of commodity management, including procurement support, supplier qualification, commodity business plans, market trends assessment, pricing and product availability.
- Manage Catalog items including periodic pricing review, adding/removing or updating catalog item in systems in according the process.
- Coordinate with other department in bidding/tendering for major spending per purchasing policy.
- Manage and ensure all related purchasing activities are performed in a way to enable the achievement of all Department KPIs.
- Ensure all purchasing document are filed and control in according Corporate confidential & retention requirement as well as required by the laws.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management.
- Possess a University or Diploma degree, referable technical degree or its equivalent.
- Having Business Administration certification/qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in purchasing in Electronic manufacturing environment.
- Have been working on international procurement including working with virtual team and oversea suppliers.
- Fluent in English including four skills.
- Sound MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills.
- Experience in using MRP System e.g. Oracle or SAP.
- Must be independent, dynamic and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Possess excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- KPI bonus & 13th month salary
- Travel Opportunities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật