Địa chỉ: CJ Building, 06 Lê Thánh Tôn , Quận 1 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quản lý điều hành
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
● Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze salary information to determine company’s competitive positions
● Advises, consults provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of our Total Rewards programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, base pay, bonus, incentives, and other rewards and perquisites.
● Analyzes current rewards programs to ensure they align with our business strategy and ensures that our rewards programs optimize our ability to attract top talent. Analyzes the market competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of our compensation and benefit plans to ensure they optimize our ability to attract and retain top talent.
● Participate in the compensation & benefit surveys, be responsible for data submission and maximize the benefit survey reports to serve the compensation & benefit scheme.
● Drives program strategy and design that aligns total rewards with Company strategy, values and mission. Regularly assess the internal equity and external competitiveness of the company’s benefits and compensation programs.
● Develops all policies and procedures related to compensation and benefits administration and ensures all programs are in compliance with labor law and company regulations.
● At least 4 years of experience in general Human Resources and total rewards field;
● Having excellent experience in Compensation and Benefit at large Organization;
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
● Committed internal customer service focus;
● Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese (written and spoken);
● Prefer candidate with experience in FMCG industry, Consultant or Outsourcing Company;
● Analyze and interpret policies, contracts, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Corporate Training
- CJ Membership Card
Nội dung chưa cập nhật