Địa chỉ: Tan Long Hamlet, Tan Hiep Ward, Tan Uyen District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương,
Ngành Nghề: Quản lý điều hành
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
*Working location: Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province
*Bus company from HCM city (Binh Thanh, District 1, 2, 12, Thu Duc,..) & Bien Hoa City
Manage the overall cut & sew production processes; develop and improve operational procedures, maximize the utilization of manpower, provide leadership to the production teams, improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and throughput, manage workers relationship, work cross-functionally to strengthen products competitiveness in the market and speed to market.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Direct activities of production to meet prescribed facility objectives.
2. Ensure on-time delivery of products within quality standards and budgetary parameters. Continuously work to improve manufacturing processes and efficiency.
3. Monitor labor, materials, and overhead expenses for production departments to identify trends and develop improvement plans for areas that hinder productivity, profitability, and employee morale.
4. Maintain company disciplines, enforce company policies and procedures to create a productive, organized, clean, and safe environment.
5. Drive improvement initiatives focused upon improving processes to attain increased through-put and quality. Responsible for creating and sustaining improvement initiatives.
6. Serve as a mentor to subordinates by creating an environment characterized by a free exchange of ideas, teaching, and learning from each other. Foster teamwork while increasing productivity and profitability.
7. Develop the technical and supervisory competencies of the production floor leadership team.
8. Assist in identifying and implementing industry wide “Best Practices”.
9. Work with R&D, Engineering and Quality departments to analyze existing and new products in development to identify improvement opportunities.
10. Work with P&IC and Customer Service on planning, co-ordination and control production processes to meet customer demands.
11. Complete other assignments and special projects as requested by the General Director or Senior Production Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Operations Management is preferred. Masters or MBA is a plus
- 10 year experiences in managing a manufacturing facility
- Proven track record of success measured by increased responsibility and attainment of prescribed objectives.
3. Knowledge of:
- Manufacturing Concepts
- Theory of Constraints
4. Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making and follow-through skills
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels
- Skilled in conflict management and resolution
- Skilled in prioritizing multiple directives within changing work demands
- Skilled in problem solving
- The wage agreements in interview
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian tạm thời