Địa chỉ: https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs/job-opportunities-in-ho-chi-minh-city/
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Vận tải - Lái xe
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 10 triệu - 15 triệu
* INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT A DS-174 FORM AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND REFER TO THE CONSULATE WEBSITE AT https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs/job-opportunities-in-ho-chi-minh-city/. THE US CONSULATE DOES NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS VIA VIETNAMWORKS WITHOUT DS-174 FORM.
ỨNG VIÊN QUAN TÂM VUI LÒNG NỘP MẪU ĐƠN XIN VIỆC DS-174 VÀ LÀM THEO HƯỚNG DẪN ĐỂ NỘP ĐƠN. VUI LÒNG ĐỌC KỸ THÔNG BÁO VÀ THAM KHẢO THÔNG TIN TRÊN TRANG WEB CỦA TỔNG LÃNH SỰ QUÁN TẠI https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs/job-opportunities-in-ho-chi-minh-city/. TỔNG LÃNH SỰ QUÁN SẼ KHÔNG NHẬN HỒ SƠ XIN VIỆC GỬI TRỰC TIẾP TỪ HỆ THỐNG VIETNAMWORKS NẾU KHÔNG CÓ MẪU ĐƠN DS-174 ĐÍNH KÈM.
The U.S. Mission in Vietnam – U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Chauffeur in its General Services Office (GSO).
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: HO CHI MINH-2019-08
* Duties: Operate passenger vehicles to deliver passengers and materials. Incumbent will be expected to operate a small truck or passenger vehicle on a regular run one or more times a day and perform other related duties as directed.
* Qualifications Required:
Completion of secondary school (Grade 12) is required.
Must have at least two years of professional driving experience.
Must know how to operate and perform minor maintenance on passenger vehicles and trucks. Must be knowledgeable of host country traffic laws, city traffic patterns, streets, locations of major buildings and government offices.
Level 2 (Limited Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing of English is required.
Level 3 (Good Working Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing of Vietnamese is required.
SKILL AND ABILITIES:
Must be able to maneuver vehicles through streets safely, deliver passengers and materials expeditiously and safely, and perform minor maintenance on passenger vehicles and trucks. Must have a valid Vietnamese category D driver’s license valid for both passenger vehicles and trucks.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Applications should be submitted through email. Subject line must be: Ho Chi Minh–2019–08. If not, your application may not be considered. We will only accept applications by email. Do not compress files and send in “rar” format. Please do NOT attach a photo on an application form or resume.
* CLOSING DATE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: JUNE 07, 2019
(All applications must be received by the closing date to receive consideration)
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Receiving a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- Working at the U.S. Mission in Vietnam.
- Training opportunities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật