Địa chỉ: Văn phòng chính: Tầng 3, số 189 Nghi Tàm , Quận Tây Hồ , Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 01-01-1970
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Nhân sự
Bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. HR Operations
- Make sure all HR paperwork for employees (labor contract, transfer, promotion/demotion, resignation… are done timely and accurately.
- Coordinate with Head of Department to evaluate and manage staff at managed clubs. Update new policies and regulations to staff timely
- Work closely with C&B team to make sure compensation & benefit for staff at managed clubs are done
- Follow up with HR status at managed clubs. Timely report to HRM if there is any serious issue
- Provide necessary HR documents for inspections at managed clubs
- Audit/check at club to further support employees concern and employees matter management.
- HR admin jobs such as: filing and arrange HR documents
2. Implement all HR’s projects
- Take part in all projects relating to HR processes of the Group deploying to Elite
- Performance management: Support the line manager to review performance of employees through all steps of training, setting up SMART objectives/KPI as Elite circle timely…
- Support HRM to review annual adjustment salary for Elite’s employees
- Job description: Support HRM’s to review organization chat and to make sure that all employees they have their JD in place.
- Job competency: Support HRM’s to set JC for all positions of Elite.
- Support HRM of Elite to complete annual headcount planning in timely manner, qualification and productivity as BIM’s Group policy.
- Support Recruitment team to implement recruitment operational tasks such as: building candidate database, test bank, posting job, arrange interview, recruitment proposal…
- Support training activities, act as a training admin.
- Other tasks by HR Manager and BOD.
- Bachelor preferably Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Languages, Law, Human Resources.
- At least 2 year working experience in the same field,
- Communication skills, good partnering skill, organization skill , problem - solving skill, time management skill
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Good sense of people, ability to work well under pressure, transparence, honesty and integrity, friendliness.
- Willing to work overtime or travel upon request
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Nội dung chưa cập nhật