Địa chỉ: 29th Floor, Vietcombank Tower, 5 Melinh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 01-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Bình Phước,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 7 triệu - 10 triệu
Report to Client Service Manager, the CSR is responsible for the followings:
• Ensuring the accurate and timely resolution of walk-in clients’ inquiries and requests.
• Meeting the section’s customer service objectives of providing the highest possible quality service to both internal and external clients through phone, fax, correspondences and other customer contact channels. This includes providing on-the-job product and policy training as well as performance feedback on a continuous day-to-day basis.
• Keeping attuned to customer feedback and customer service trends, and implements/recommends appropriate improvements; ensures productive partnership with all departments.
• Support Agency Development (AD) team in admin tasks
• Process daily transactions: receive new application/policy change requests/premium
• Deliver policy set & get back the signed acknowledgement letter
• Temporary receipts management including issue, take back, audit, ect.
• Printing materials management: ordering, delivery to agents as request
• Follow up and push to collect renewal premium efficiently
• Provides excellent “front-line” service over the telephone and face to face.
• Monitors outstanding/ unresolved/ referred cases/requests; coordinates with the back-end support unit as needed and updates case log until resolved based on agreed turnaround time.
• Cash deposit in bank & prepare daily cash report
• Support AD in admin tasks: prepare for GS/BOS/contest/recruitment activities
• Support Admin in office management
• Support Claim for investigation tasks
• Other tasks assigned by manager
• Imaginative, presentable and creative problem-solver
• Excellent service orientation and skill in handling phone and face to face interactions with customers
• Must have very pleasing voice and excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and listening skills
• Must be highly customer-oriented; and an effective team player with high stress tolerance
• Excellent attendance and punctuality record
• Good at MS Office
** Education and experience
• College graduate with at least 1 year experience in front-line customer service function.
** Please indicate the work location in your application
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law
- Competitive salary
- Professional and active working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật