Địa chỉ: Unit 11.7, e - town 2, 364 Cong Hoa street, Ward 13
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 26-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Tư vấn
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
• Monitor the Customer Cloud services mailbox and take action as per the statement of work defined for mailbox management
• Perform operations and administration support to the Azure and AWS VM’s and PaaS components
• Perform patching, monitoring and other maintenance support activities to the servers support by Cloud services team
• Change management - Change Coordination during maintenance/Releases (Admin Access for Application team, Change Ticket creation & Closure, Coordination, Communication, CAB Meeting)
• Proactive Event Handling and Incident Management based on the Alerts from Monitoring Systems
• Provide incident management support for the issues reported by customer and alerts generated by system
• Provide 24/7 support coverage in case of critical issue
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on incidents, alerts, changes which can be presented to the customer
• Prepare documents on the operations activities – Process documents, technical documents
• Certificate Management (Tracking Certificate expire and Reporting, renewal of certificates)
• Collaboration - Operational meetings with project and management Team. Provide clarification about Incidents, Requests, Problems, Changes and other Issues
• Knowledge public cloud platforms and services ( Azure and AWS )
• Knowledge of monitoring and data collection tools that will enable a pro-active approach to maximize client availability.
• Understanding of current cloud best practices, design principals, market trends and emerging technologies.
• Knowledge of following technologies: server, network, storage, security
• Ability to automate tasks
• Linux experience for administration of VM’s
• Good written and oral communication in English
• ITIL knowledge
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
- 13th Salary + Bonus
- 16 days of annual leave
- Onsite Opportunity
Nội dung chưa cập nhật