Địa chỉ: Level 1 & 2, H3 Building - 384 Hoang Dieu, ward 6, district 4, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Từ 10 - 24 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 15-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 7 triệu - 10 triệu
● Develop and built content follow by oriented topics. Manage content for social media conversation and activities.
● Respond user inbox/ comment and manage negative feedbacks in order to foster a positive community.
● Maintain Forum, Facebook, Instagram and other social media account for supporting seeding campaigns
● Write clearly, concisely and grammatically correct copy (in Vietnamese/English)
● Report, capture, analyze social data/metrics, insight and give suggestions, key learnings for future campaign
● Managing the events calendar & ensuring management & sales are kept up-to-date
● Monitoring outcomes of events & conferences & feeding back for future development
● Working closely with the field team to guarantee smooth implementation of events
● Collaborating with management, marketing & sales to develop event strategy
● Arranging all event logistics including audio & visuals décor, overall setup
● Reviewing the events process as required
● Managing relationships with external providers & delivery partners
● Creating & refining event budget requirements & submitting that to the senior management team
■ 2+ years’ experience in related positions or Social Media Executive/ Content Executive/ Event Executive.
■ Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently, but as part of a team.
■ Hard-working, high sense of responsibility, result-oriented.
■ Excellent writing and communication skills.
■ Attention to detail.
- 13th month salary
- 12 annual days off
- Travelling, team building every year.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật