Địa chỉ: Flemington, Le Dai Hanh Street, District 11, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 16-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
We are looking to hire a COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join our growing team here at Propzy, you will be an experienced leasing expert and able to communicate in English and Vietnamese fluently. This positon requires someone with an entrepreneurial skills and aptitude
• Establish community of homeowners, landlords, investors, and renters “Members” of the Propzy where Members are able to engage in rental or short-term leasing transactions based on their investment property being contributed to Propzy’s inventory from TAP.
• Manage and develop rental property inventory by liaising with TAP Group.
• Coordinate with nearby Propzy Transaction Centers.
• Create and educate a comprehensive leasing schemes that reflects benefits of all members.
• Take responsibility for revenue, profitability and community engagement.
• Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience.
• Maintain, update and verify a reliable and active inventory.
• Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
• Proactively gather and update data on members’ profit and yield expectations.
• Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations and other service related matters.
• Educate the community on how to monetize on their real estate investment via various lease scheme(s), vacation/short-stay bookings and co-living options.
• Work closely with marketing group to create, develop, and implement community collateral, website branding, social channels/groups, blog, and other community marketing related requirements.
• Develop and maintain members’ Advisory Group.
Hospitality Service Management
• Create and generate hospitality services packages that provide options for improving yield management.
• Manage, allocation and distribution of hospitality utilities including but not limited: toiletries, linens, tablewares, sanitary supplies.
• Work with finance to develop and P&L
• 5+ years experience in Hospitality Management
• Demonstrated capabilities and experience establishing, developing, and managing new communities of users
• Proven executive as evidenced by increasing management responsibilities and roles
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong communication and leadership skills
- KPI bonus
- Idea labs
- Company trip
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 5 triệu - 7 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Bán thời gian cố định