Địa chỉ: Tầng 6 tháp BIDV, số 194 Trần Quang Khải, Phường Lý Thái Tổ, Quận Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 28-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Xây dựng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 20 triệu - 30 triệu
• Work closely with Employer, Designers and Contractors to develop and maintain detailed schedules of Design/Build construction projects using MS Project 2016 or Primavera P3 or P6
• Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, base line, status, and perform measurement baseline.
• Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
• Gather and analyse information to prepare reports on the progress of
projects. Frequent on -site visits to review construction progress required.
• Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of project, including dashboard maintenance.
• Work in collaboration with Construction management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
• Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems.
• Maintain accurate records/paperwork.
• Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews.
•Training of Foremen, Supervisors & Construction Manager to learn, or increase skills in, project scheduling company wide.
• Minimum of 5 years of construction project management experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience using MS Project or Primavera P3 or P6 and MS Excel
• Subject matter expertise using MS Project to manage an integrated master schedule and the supporting detailed schedules
• Extremely proficient in MS Office
• Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment
• Creative and innovative with assignments. Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities. Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
• Excellent communication skills.
•Bachelor’s or equivalent degree/experience combination in construction and/or engineering
- Môi trường chuyên nghiệp, nhiệt tình, năng động, có cơ hội học hỏi
Nội dung chưa cập nhật