Địa chỉ: Level 5, HIPT Building, 152 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 03-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Hành chính - Văn phòng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
REPORTING TO: Contracting Manager
POSITION TITLE: Contracting Assistant
PEAK DMC is a global leader in providing a rich diversity of destination experiences to a wide customer group. Our goal is to deliver growth at a local DMC, DMC network and IG level. The Contracting team contributes to this success by providing competitive prices, establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers to secure the most advantageous contract terms. The team also builds a stock of suitable product options to enable the Sales team and IG Brands to create itineraries based on customer needs.
Initially, the Assistant will be focussed on ensuring the full implementation and functionality of Travel Studio within the DMC. This will include loading of suppliers, contracts, rates, testing data and confirming accuracy.
The Assistant provides administrative support to the manager in securing contracts, entering correct pricing and data into Travel Studio and other systems. This will require regular maintenance of all data and information so that the sales and IG brand function is able to accurately cost and compile itineraries.
Working closely with the DMC Sales and other teams, the Assistant will also be involved in sourcing products and suitable SERT destinations and activities to meet a wide range of customer-group expectations. The Assistant’s goal is to ensure that the Sales team have a great supply in the system to offer to customers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Be passionate about travel, personable, dynamic and self-motivated.
• An understanding of and a belief in the Responsible Travel philosophy.
• Previous experience and ability to use a pricing/booking system (Travel Studio)
• Proven accuracy in data loading
• Strong English Writing and Speaking Skills
• General computer literacy (Word/Excel/Email) is vital.
• Contracting and Product management experience within travel industry
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload
• Able to relax and have fun at work and still meet objectives
• Excellent Team Player with a willingness to support the team in achieving overall goals
• High attention to detail. A drive to check work
Accountabilities: Benchmark Measure
Assist in establishing and maintaining contracting systems and processes which meet the Company’s business needs and aligns with the global business
• Completion of specified new policies and procedures
• New or developed policies and procedures are introduced within
Assist in negotiating yearly and/or periodic contracts with suppliers.
• % cost reduction targets TBA
• Competitive cost
• Within time manner
Develop good working relationships with all suppliers
• Successful relationship established.
• Additional business sourced.
• DMC client feedback.
Actively seek new or alternative suppliers.
• Number of new or alternative suppliers sourced.
• Number of new or alternative suppliers increased on previous year.
Assist in supplier-performance management
• Feedbacks and follow up with the relevant suppliers
• Record necessary feedbacks and follow-ups
Assist in DMC pricing to IGs and TUI brands
• Intrepid Group and TUI pricing delivered accurately and on time at required standard
Assist in implementing systems, process and adhoc projects, in line with the company process
• New system
• More effective and efficient process
• Adhoc project
Assist implementation and maintain Travel Studio
• Load and maintain service Supplier record profiles
• Load and maintain service records – descriptions, contracts, rates, terms
Assist in developing new products and areas of business.
• New products developed meet annual target set.
• New areas of business sourced meet annual target set.
• New trip products developed per annual targets.
Assist Reservation Team when it’s necessary
• Making reservations/bookings when it’s necessary
- Companys Policy
- AON Insurance
- 15 days of annual leave
Nội dung chưa cập nhật