Địa chỉ: 11 Thai Thuan, An Phu, Q.2
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 23-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
I. KEY RESPONSABILITIES
❖ Managing the company budget and variance reporting;
❖ Prepare and publish timely financial statements with comprehensive analysis;
❖ Analyse and evaluate financial position and performance to match company targets;
❖ Working capital and cash flows management. Setting up receivable/payable and inventory policies to align with company strategy;
❖ Investment appraisal and financing advisory;
❖ Develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
❖ Tax and legal risk management. Control and review accounting activities and policies;
❖ Build up relationships with stakeholders as banks, auditor, tax officer and leasing companies;
1. Achieve cost saving
• Calculate and inspect the production cost. Monitor follow up and analyse cost price variance and product cost variance DAILY.
• Control and follow-up purchase of raw material, packaging, cost of transport, etc.
• Ensure that all goods movements within Les Vergers Du Mekong are accounted for and properly supported.
• Study, analyse, report and alarm on all variances pertaining to costs and inventory management. Evaluate the key performance indicator of production and inventory.
• Work on risk and opportunities cost analysis and feasibility studies for cost saving.2. Prepare cost control reports
• Coordinate with Departments (especially purchasing Department), branches (HN, DN, NT) and factory to calculate impact of changes in prices, selling prices, exchange rates, sales volume, etc.
• Prepare WEEKLY cost control report for review by Management, including forecasts and definition of alternatives.
• Ensure that changes in cost and schedule impact are captured and Management informed to take action.
3. Ensure enforcement of cost control policies and procedures
• Create cost control procedures and tools for follow-up.
• Create expense budgets for all departments and an overall expense budget for Management review.
• Ensure the implementation of all cost control policies and procedures and their enforcement by all departments and branches.
• Compare Actual to Budget, analyse deviations, suggest actions to Management
4. Other duties assigned by the Management
• Trình độ học vấn: Cử nhân, chuyên ngành Tài chính - kế toán
o University degree, major in Finance - accounting.
• Mức kinh nghiệm: 5 năm kinh nghiệm
o 5 years experience working in accounting field, preferably in Cost Controller
• Có khả năng giao tiếp bằng Tiếng Anh
o Good at English for both oral and written
• Có trách nhiệm trong công việc, trung thực và chăm chỉ.
o Responsibility, honest, and hard working
• Có khả năng làm việc độc lập và làm việc nhóm
o Work individual and teamwork
• Có khả năng làm việc trong môi trường áp lực cao
o Ability to work under high pressure
• Ưu tiên ứng viên nam
• o Preffer Male
• According to the Labor Law
• Company provide a lunch.
• Gasoline/ Phone allowance
• Company trip yearly
• Heath care Insurance
• Bonus depends on performance
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Nội dung chưa cập nhật