Địa chỉ: 77 Trần Nhân Tôn, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Quy mô công ty: Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 05-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Guides, monitors, and develops strategies aimed to improve business and planning processes across all brands and departments to add continuous improvement value placing the patient at the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
• Develop and integrate strategies across Commercial Operations to review/improve business and strategic planning processes in order to improve general business performance.
• Lead key cross functional projects and liaise cross-functionally in order to identify opportunities and projects that deliver increased efficiency, product sales, productivity and/or value to customers.
• Assess performance against business KPIs, drive effective sales incentive models, train sales force and other appropriate in-field/office based roles on concepts, processes, methodology, and benefits of state of the art and innovative systems (i.e. SFE, CRM, No Limits, etc.) to continuously improve performance.
• Drive primary/secondary market research efforts in order to support Commercial Operations teams to achieve higher marketing and sales impact.
• Review and critically evaluate Brand Planning process in order to improve business impact of brand strategy and tactics; plan and coordinate timelines/date commitments for commercial monthly meeting, long-term plan etc.
• Develop, lead and coach direct reports
• Be a member of Vietnam Affiliate Management Team, role model AbbVie behavior.
• Lead Future Fit implementation in order to achieve excellence.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, pharmacist with marketing experience is preferred
• Ability to clearly communicate strategy into implementation tactics
• Ability to analyze data to leverage market insight from internal and external sources into powerful insights.
• Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals
• Solid knowledge of the broader healthcare environment and knowledge of commercial aspects.
• Has knowledge on finance principles, CRM, and Sales Force Excellence tools and systems.
• English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries)
- Leadership & career development opportunities
- Attractive compensation & benefits
- Attractive bonus
Nội dung chưa cập nhật