Địa chỉ: 1566 Tran Hung Dao Street, Group 71, Dong Thinh 5 Zone, My Phuoc Ward, Long Xuyen City, An Giang Province, Viet Nam.
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 18-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hải Phòng,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
• To contribute toward the profitability of the business by ensuring the smooth running of the Trading Office and the responsible departments serve both the internal customer (Sales and Field Operations) and our external customers in an efficient and professional manner.
• All operations must be achieved in accordance with relevant SOPs and other Working instructions.
• Help store to achieve its targets for sales, profit, shrinkage, stock control and customer service by implementing the highest standards of daily basic management
• Execute HO strategies in a timely manner. Act as an information bridge between HO, store, customer and government bureaus/ consumer associations.
• Assist SGM in negotiating contracts with external service providers such as Cleaning Company, Taxi Company, etc… and developing general initiatives to reduce costs and inefficiencies in store
• Develop staff skills by on the job coaching and implement succession planning within your departments.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Customer service Departments performance with regards to commercial KPI results.
• Achievement of the desired level of service in store for both internal and external customers.
• Whole store operation and management standard when acting duty manager.
To ensure that Key user department provides a high level to the other departments in the store
• Ensure that the GMS system is maintained and all relevant SOPs are implemented
• Ensure that the department provides a high level of service to stores by ensuring that equipment is working properly and is well maintained, rail card requests are processed timely, ordering and stock correction processing is accurate, daily reports and ad hoc reports are processed efficiently.
To ensure that the highest levels of operational standards are achieved in Front office (Customer Reception and After Sales Service)
• Ensure that the SOP relating to customer reception, free goods and customer complaints is being implemented.
• Continually check that the staff and reception area is clean and tidy.
• Spot check that the MM Mega Market card and other entry regulations are being respected.
• Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with fairly but that the interests of MM Mega Market are protected.
• Spot check record keeping and paper work controls to ensure that the proper checks are in place and regulations are being followed.
To ensure that the work of Main cashier department offers a high level of service and that the operation is in line with MM Mega Markets procedures
• Ensure that the checkouts are clean and tidy and in a suitable condition to serve customers
• Ensure that the SOP is being followed and that checks and controls are in place so that no cash or stock discrepancies can occur
• Spot check staff roster to ensure it fits with the needs of the business
To plan and organize data
• Planning the work load to ensure that all document is completed on time
• Checking the accuracy of punching, stock corrections, etc
To collate information
• Ability to solve most problems with printers and computers without reference to Head Office
• Assisting Store General Manager by providing information/reports form GMS programmers to enable him/her to forecast sales, shrinkage, other costs, etc
To assist Duty Manager and to be part of the Management team
• Providing support with Opening/Closing procedures
• Assisting in other departments as necessary
• Being flexible with hours, days off when necessary
• Assisting in developing staff from other stores
• Assisting in other store if required
To ensure that company and country regulations are properly implemented in all department of the store
• Customer service manager should be familiar with company SOPs and store regulations whilst ensuring that they are being adhered to by store staff and managers alike
• Ensure National and Local government regulations are followed in store. Be responsible for understanding new regulations or new interpretations of national regulations are informing relevant store and HO managers timely
• Ensure that all licenses and permits are renewed and up to date
Is responsible for managing all external service providers to the store (cleaning company, free delivery service etc.) The customer service manager must ensure that the standard of service provided meets the minimum requirement as stated in the contract. The customer service managers must also benchmark costs and work to reduce them via annual contract negotiations and / or reduced consumption in store.
- Corporate functional managers in Store
- H.O administration department
- Store personnel under his charge.
- Government agencies
- Local press
- External service provider such as Cleaning Company, Taxi Company…
Effective performance of this job requires the person to be really hands-on and persistence to follow through meticulously key steps of the operational procedure. Essentially the profile of the job holder should include:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications, preferably in Business, Economic or related discipline. (Must have)
• Organised and able to follow detailed working procedures
• In depth knowledge of MM Mega Market’s working processes and procedures
• Strong organisational ability
• Training and coaching skills
• Communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
• Time Management
• Has a thorough knowledge of all sections of the trading office and is multi-skilled
• Can use Word, Excel, and GMS.
• Has the ability to input data to produce monthly reports in a recognized format
• Has the ability to plan and carry out a stock take and the knowledge to be able to carry out investigations
• Can quickly adapt own knowledge to develop skills on other department in within the store.
• Creativity and willing to learn. Self Disciplined with ability to work under stress
• Traveling if needed.
3 years working in management in both a sales environment and an environment where frequent contact to government bureaus whose job is to supervise the activity of retailers and wholesalers was required.
3. Seniority, age
• Presence and stature to act as the policeman within the store
• Presence and stature to act as the store ambassador when dealing with external relationships
• Mature and sophisticated so as to be able to understand and be comfortable working within complicated business, government and social networks
4. Personal type
• Customer oriented
• Well organized
• Problem solvers
• Result oriented
5. Leadership style
• Detailed working style
• Role model within the store
6. Cultural competence
• Strong ability to work with people from different cultures and back grounds
• Ability to work simultaneously within a multi national organization and an external environment where a traditional style of local management is required.
7. Team fit
• Natural leader possessing a clear and logical method of reasoning
• Supportive to other team members with the willingness to develop and coach others
- 13th payment
- Health Insurance
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định