Địa chỉ: Chưa cập nhật
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 29-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Lead CS team to work proactively and collaboratively with internal function teams, customers and suppliers, manage order to delivery process and ensure on-time delivery with good quality.
- Responsible for department goals and KPI. Set strategy, direction and goals for department and subordinates, define measurement tools and follow through
Responsible for team’s performance management process. Coach, train,motivate and develop whole CS team to promote excellence and consistency in all aspects of the job. Creates and maintains a positive, respectful and learning environment for staff.
- Establish communication channels which contribute efficiencies between departments for customer order and delivery requirements. Clarify relationships between jobs, avoiding overlaps and gaps in responsibility.
- Guide the team to ensure all the orders & other data information can be timely & accurately processed & recorded in system, and monitor the incoming orders to be sent to the suitable PPs
- Review and prepare resources. Assess and justify any additional customer service resources for any new business or any change in operations for the customer service team. Recruit for new team members or hire replacements when there is staff turnover.
- Prioritize and assign work to CS groups. Optimize resources and balance workload between different groups and within whole CS team.
- Develop, implement and improve any local/regional standard operating procedures. Execute and ensure compliance of SOP that meets customers’ needs and be consistent with the global standards agreed by the brands.
- Work with internal function teams to assess delivery and quality issues, handle customer complaints and claims professionally and properly
- Work with packaging sourcing team to ensure production partners are delivering their services to our expectations as well as supporting any corrective plans or continuous improvement projects.
- Work with Finance Department in set up of internal SOP related to customers’ activities and ensuring compliance with auditors’ requirements. Assist to ensure customer AR balances are well monitored and collected in time.
- Build relationship with customers and applicable production partners. Develop and support initiatives to improve service and add value to customers
- Contribute to the development of internal/external systems and applications to maintain and improve functionality, accuracy and efficiency.
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- University graduate
- 5+ years of working experience in customer service within packaging/printing industry, with 3+ years of solid experience in management or supervisory position
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set goals, maintain focus and follow through
- Strong problem solving skills and effective decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, active and self-motivated.
- Committed, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well with little direction and under pressure
- Good command of verbal and written English & Mandarin plus local language
- Strong and effective leadership and management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- 13th payment
- transportation allowance
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định