Địa chỉ: Lầu 1, Tòa nhà SASCO, số 45, đường Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 08-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Dịch vụ
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Department Supervisor (DS) reports to the Department Manager (DM). They lead and develop a group of Business Consultants to ensure Consultants to deliver the core services of advising retail excellence to operators with strong passion and enthusiasm. They also provide executional consultation to operators’ peer leaders on how to drive luxurious customer engagement with their team.
** Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advise, consult operators’ peer leaders on delivering exceptional customer experiences.
• Assist operators on how to engage with customers in a luxurious manner focusing on stock replenishment, promotion, merchandizing display, product knowledge, customers services and customers feedbacks
• Assist operators on how to handle customers’ complaints
• Proactively provide inputs to DM to come up with optimal proposals to advise operators on customers engagement enhancement including merchandizing, promotion, stock replenishment and customer services
• Ensure the team of business consultants having clear goals and objectives which remain focused on the customer experience consultation to operators
• Supervise, coach and train Business Consultant team to consistently grow in skills, confidence and effectiveness in their roles.
• Celebrate best practices or success stories on customer engagement consultation
• Work with your DM to identify future potential Department Supervisors and ensure development plans for this talent
• Work with the DM to ensure corrective action is taken to improve unsatisfactory performance,
• Assist in the preparation and delivery performance appraisals providing relevant and specific feedback.
• For training sessions and materials used by you and your team, provide feedback on training effectiveness to DM
• Actively promote the DFS brand and a strong positive professional image at all times.
• Complete internal reports and participate in various projects as/when required.
• Supervise team compliance with all company policies and procedures,
• Ensure that the workplace is safe, with the premises and behaviors of employees not imposing risks to the health and safety of any person. Where risks are identified, report appropriately for prompt assessment and action in line with location procedures.
• Perform any other duties as requested in a diligent and conscientious manner.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (Internal and External):
• Internal: Human Resources, Business Consultants, Support Team members
• External: Vendors; Customers; Operators
- Educational Requirements: Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions.
- Work Experience: 2+ years of experience within luxury retail or service industry.
- Critical knowledge & skills including tools, software applications, language, etc.
• Critical Skills: Fluency in English and other languages as required by location
• Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Leadership skill
- Key competencies include: strong interpersonal skills, solution based, energetic, team oriented, ability to multi-task, composure under pressure, keen to learn.
- Professional in appearance, demeanor and language
- Be able to work well with people at various levels.
- Function as a resourceful and proactive team member.
Working Conditions / Environment : Work under a luxurious Airport environment
- Lương, thưởng: cạnh tranh, hấp dẫn
- Làm việc tại Quận Tân Bình, TP.HCM
- Thưởng thêm các ngày lễ tết
Nội dung chưa cập nhật