Địa chỉ: Stores Support Center – 163 Phan Dang Luu St., Ward 1, Phu Nhuan Dist, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 16-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Thiết kế - Mỹ thuật
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Select and assign staff for each specific design job assignment
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Facilitate communication between designers and other functional teams to ensure clarity of task requirement and delivery.
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Attend press checks as needed
- Ensure delivery and quality of each task by herself/himself and team under this person.
- Keep up to date with the market and environment trends to ensure output is in line with customer needs.
- Evaluate and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identifie staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Ensure proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence relative to the work.
- Direct and participate in the selection, design of publications, display, exhibit, sign, painting, and other forms of graphic demonstration and presentation.
- Maintain knowledge of current graphic design production technology including computer hardware and software programs.
-Perform related work as assigned
- 4 years of commercial art or graphic design
- Creative & work under pressure
- Fluent in English (writing and reading)
- Computer literacy (3D conceptual ability)
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and techniques of graphic composition and presentation.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods of graphic art production, including their relative effectiveness and cost.
- Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees, provide technical direction to others
- Ability to plan layout and design activities.
- Ability to maintain records, prepare reports and compose correspondence related to the work.
- 15 days
Nội dung chưa cập nhật