Địa chỉ: 168/1 Trần Nhân Tôn quận 10
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quan hệ đối ngoại
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
About the job
Whether youre on a consumer product or a business product, you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the products journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work closely with the Founders and a cross-functional team across the organization. In this role, youll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As the Digital Marketing Manager for Starberry, you will lead the strategy, planning, and communication of Starberry solutions for our customers and work with different teams in driving Starberry business from consumers and advertisers. This will involve finding innovative ways to engage with decision-makers from customers, educate the users of our products, promote Starberry business brand, and equip our teams with the information and tools they need to work more effectively. In addition, you will inspire and educate marketers in Vietnam and SEA with industry leading market insights, shaping Starberry strategy and communicating via targeted and scalable marketing channels.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Starberry starts with creativity and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Starberry’s products help solve the problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of marketing experience with digital-focus.
• Ability to speak and write English and Vietnamese fluently and idiomatically.
• Proven experience working for new product launch in Vietnam and SEA.
• Experience in brand marketing and content marketing with ads product marketing/sales insights.
• Experience developing marketing strategies and supporting and enabling a content organization.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
• Structured, proactive, with demonstrated leadership skills and a willingness to collaborate internally and externally.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills, with creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
• Experience with YouTube or other digital video platforms. Experience in digital entertainment.
• Experience running a business unit and working in cross-functional teams within a matrix organization.
• Experience negotiating media agreements within digital distribution. Track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities in the media and/or digital space.
• Ability to work well under deadlines. Excellent professional relationship-building skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills regarding contractual, technical, and financial issues with partners. Excellent analytical, modeling, and corporate presentation skills.
- Companys policy
Nội dung chưa cập nhật