Địa chỉ: 195 - 199 Hàng Bông , Quận Hoàn Kiếm , Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 21-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian tạm thời
Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Develop the right digital marketing skills and strategies.
- Communicates and submits appropriate material to all marketing channels and organizations that assists in promoting the hotel to ensure they are well equipped to sell the property.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO- Search Engine Optimization /SEM (Search Engine Marketing), marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, especially Social Media (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, facebook, instagram, twister…)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good English
- Education and Experience
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 5 yearsworking experience and same position 02 years and degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Nội dung chưa cập nhật