Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen Dist, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 07-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đà Nẵng,
Ngành Nghề: Quản lý điều hành
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
The Director of Clubhouse Operations will be a key Division Head leading the opening and operation of Hoiana Shores Golf Club and play a critical role in the Club’s overall successs.
The Director of Clubhouse Operations closely works with the Vice President of Golf & Residential Development in the pre-opening set up, daily operation and ensuring the highest levels of service throughout all operations of the Clubhouse including Front Office, all Food & Beverage Outlets, Housekeeping and Sales Department.
In the absence of the Vice President, the Director of Clubhouse Operations is responsible for the operation of all aspects of Hoiana Shores Golf Club and flexibly performs specific tasks as requested by the Vice President.
• Upon finishing of Clubhouse construction, work on pending defects in conjunction with Clubhouse contractors and assist with the set up of the Clubhouse and other facilities.
• Manage the set up of the Clubhouse management system.
• Assure operation of the Golf Club in compliance with Government laws and all licenses related to the Golf Club operation achieved.
• Assure the Golf Club operation in compliance with the Corporate Compliance and Security policies.
• Manage all aspects of the Clubhouse in cooperation with shared service departments ensuring smooth and effective operation of Front Office, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping and Sales Department.
• Approve plans, budgets, staffing and general operating procedures of the Front Office Department, Food & Beverage Department, Housekeeping Department and Sales Department.
• Monitor the budget of these departments, supervise all internal cost control procedures and direct the taking of corrective action as necessary to assure that budget goals are attained.
• Monitor the performance of all daily operations, functions and services; assures high standards and total customer satisfaction.
• Assure efficient and profitable operations by department; holds regular meetings with the Clubhouse department heads to assure effective staff communications.
• Build relationships and maintain contact with all Club guests and members and, in coordination with Golf Operations and Golf Course Maintenance Departments, assure all the Club’s guests and members receive the highest standard of service and product they expect.
• Assist the Vice President in coordinating and administering the Club’s policies; implementing and monitoring the budget; monitoring the quality of the Club’s products and services and ensuring maximum member and guest satisfaction.
• Assist the Vice President with the development of operating and capital budgets; monitor financial statements; review income and expenses relative to plans; implement corrective measures as needed; make recommendations for capital improvements, supplies and equipment.
• Assist the Vice President to set up merchandise, golf and membership pricing, assuring competitiveness and profitability.
• Assist the Vice President in developing/implementing long-range and annual business plans, operating reports, forecasts and budgets.
• Develop/Montior/Implement all operation policies applied for the Golf Club or established by the Company.
• Provide detailed written operation reports to the Vice President on a monthly basis and at any times as required.
• Assist the Vice President in maintaining the relationships between the Golf Club and its guests, members, employees, Excom executives, community, government and industry.
• Support the Club’s marketing plan and promotional programs to provide the Club’s guests with a variety of innovative functions, programs and events.
• Oversee the security, proctection and maintenance of all physical assets and facilities.
• Comply with all standards of performance, behaviour and operational policies and procedures in place at Hoiana Shores Golf Club at all times.
• Participate in appropriated internal and external activities to enhance prestige of the Company.
• Perform other relevant duties as directed by the Vice President of Golf & Residential Development.
• Knowledge of the principles of a property management including front office, food and beverage, housekeeping, sales and marketing, finance and human resources, in which knowledge of a Golf Club management is a strength.
• Ability to take action in solving practical problems, develop a team effort and use planning techniques effectively. Ability to prepare reports, memos, correspondence and analyses using various software packages. Ability to cope with strict deadlines and time demands to effectively handle Club guests. Outstanding organizational ability.
• Skill in time management and prioritizing issues effectively, in oral and written communication, in presenting a positive image, in training and leading club staff, in budget preparation and monitoring and in maintaining good employee relations.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field and at least 5 years of a property management experience, 3 of which must have been spent as an Executive Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager or F&B Director.
• Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database management. Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and well-presented. Highly motivated and enjoy working as part of a growing team.
- 13th payment and bonus
- Premium Heathcare plan for you and your family
- Shuttle bus & Shared car transportation
Nội dung chưa cập nhật