Địa chỉ: 21 Trường Sa, Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Tp.Đà Nẵng
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Đà Nẵng,
Ngành Nghề: Du lịch
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
DIRECTOR OF SALES
As we enter an exciting period of expansion and upgrade of our resort we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Sales & Marketing
You will be responsible for the overall management of the sales teams in HCMC, Hanoi and Danang to set the future direction of the resort’s business and growth
Key to your success will be your ability to seek new markets, think outside of the box and to mentor and develop the team to ensure the business is continuously growing
You will be highly self-motivated and energetic and inspire the same in your team.
With the support of the internationally respected Centara Hotel and Resorts management group, you will have the opportunity for career development and to really contribute to the future success of the resort.
This is a challenging role but a rewarding one with supportive owners and management.
Please only apply if you are genuinely looking to fly and make this role your own.
Reporting to the General Manager dotted line to Centara Hotels & Resorts Senior VP Sales & Marketing Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To increase corporate, MICE or Leisure client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues.
• The incumbent will establish relationships and tie-ups with event companies, services new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business
• To direct Sales activities to achieve year end revenue goals and objectives.
• To develop and executes Resorts Sales plan.
• To be responsible for providing supervision, leadership and direction to ensure efficient and effective operation of Sales department.
• To ensure the resort achieves maximum potential in yield management & sales revenue, profits and market share in the target markets.
• To constantly seek to improve and develop any new business opportunities communicating and implementing such plans and objectives.
• To attend overseas trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and updates on the marketing trends and promotes the resort internationally.
• To prepare the annual Sales plan for Management Committee’s approval
• To participate in strategic planning and execution of Sales activities according to resort’s objectives and directives.
• To monitor sales production and adjust sales activities, account coverage and sales priorities as necessary to achieve plan goals.
• To monitor weekly activity of the three (3) Sales offices Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi and Danang to ensure sales team is maximizing use of resources to penetrate new accounts and to retain old accounts.
• To develop annual sales budget for the Sales department and ensure execution of sales programs and activities within it.
• To establish travel schedules and monitor travel expenses to optimize sales productivity.
• To identify sources of group business to the resort and establish solicitation programs to maximize sales.
• To jointly service key accounts with others Sales Managers & Sales Executives to ensure continuity with these accounts.
• To establish account qualifications criteria and use market research to identify priority markets and accounts; assign sales to ensure coverage of all major markets.
• To conduct periodic reviews, i.e. quarterly and half-yearly to review sales/product mix, expenditure & profit performances and recommend to Management for implementation of corrective actions and revenue enhancements.
• To recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law.
• To prepare and maintain procedures for the department in accordance with the Centara Hotels & Resorts SOP standards.
• To comply with resort and department policies and procedures at all times.
• Minimum 5 years of Hotel and resort sales experience in a leadership role
• Proven success in growing business in varied markets
• Established relationships with suppliers
• A recognized degree in a related discipline
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Impeccable presentation with dynamic personality
• Ability to present solutions – not problems
• Capacity to view the bigger picture and the skill to develop strategies to achieve the same
• Able to work autonomously under pressure and deadlines.
• Excellent organizational and management skills.
• Positive attitude towards fostering teamwork among associates in supporting role.
• Highly motivated, quality-driven and results-oriented.
• The flexibility to travel for job assignments.
- Company Policies
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định