Địa chỉ: Hội sở, 97A Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, P. 12, Q. Phú Nhuận, Tp.HCM
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 04-11-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh,
Ngành Nghề: Quản lý điều hành
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : 1 triệu - 3 triệu
Due to expend and develop the business’s strategy, Indovina Bank has demand to seek potential candidates for the position of Treasury & Investment Division Director with detail information as below:
Place of Work: Head Office, 97A Nguyen Van Troi St., Ward 12, Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC.
Manage Division operations with aims to approval objectives met with IVB strategy in each period
1. Planning / Budgeting:
- Build and implement the annual Business plan of Division
- Manage and executive business activities in funding/ liquidity & interest rate risk/balance sheet operations of IVB
- Manage and monitor daily business performance
2. Manage and operate daily business activities of the Division:
2.1 Manage particular duties:
- Assign all resources and drive business on funding, investment, derivative products in accordance with approval programs and objectives
- Care current customers, develop potential ones; make good relationship with relevant Government Departments
- Assign and supervise in purpose of ensuring smooth operations and solutions for emergency cases relating liquidity
- Monitor the compliance and prudent ratios as SBV regulations
- Planning & forecasting capital mobilization all over IVB systems based on market trend and IVB strategies
- Manage operations of assets liabilities and fund transfer pricing (FTP)
- Develop, manage and trade products of capital market, Forex
- Set up/ Take part in setting up policies, regulations, procedures, relevant guidance memos
- Announce, guide and supervise the implementation, answer questions from other IVB Units
- ALCO member, ALCO reporting & recommend related process/policies to ALCO for approval
- Comply with laws and IVB regulations; adhere to code of ethics in banking
- Complete other related duties as assigned by BOEs
3. Staff management:
- Build the productivity quota of employees under Division
- Allocate KPIs for all staff of Division
- Monitor and supervise tasks performance in comparison with budget and targets. Assess the staff’s performance periodically
- Lead, make job assignment and propose manpower allocation matched with employees’ competencies and job requirements in manner of effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop and implement training and coaching plans to all employees of Division in purpose of improving knowledge, skills and abilities
Archive and manage internal information and documents in accordance with IVB regulations
Perform other tasks as assigned by BOEs
- Male/ Female with Bachelor degree and above in Banking, Finance, Foreign Trade, Economics or other equivalent majors.
- Advance knowledge in banking, financing, banking credit, treasury and investment, ALM, Treasury products, balance sheet management and risk management.
- Experience: at least of 05 year-experiences in Banking Investment, Treasury, ALM or other relevant fields with minimum of 02 year-experience in level management position.
- English: TOEIC 750 above or equivalent.
- Pro-Management, business strategy development and business planning skills.
- Decision making and Problem solving skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Performance evaluation and training skills.
Candidate’s profile includes:
1. Cover letter in English stated position applied for
2. Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form).
Please click on the following link for getting the form:
3. Copy of Bachelor/Master degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates (If any).
Interested candidates, please send your CVs to:
Ms. Do Thi Thanh Hang
Deputy Head - Human Resources Management Department
Indovina Bank Ltd., Head Office
97A Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Deadline for Receiving CVs: until the end of October 6th, 2018.
- Lương tháng 13 và các phúc lợi khác
- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe theo quy định
- Trợ cấp cơm trưa, đồng phục, giày
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Mức lương: 7 triệu - 10 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định