Địa chỉ: Level 9, Times Square, 57-69F Dong Khoi & 22-36 Nguyen Hue, District 1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 17-01-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
Develop and maintain the positive partnership of PCO/CVO Fleet & OEM key account system in Ha Noi & some Northern provinces and action plans to keep the systems going on track as per the approved strategy, including
Conduct the commercial analysis and shape customized offers to different accounts in line with the country’s PCO/CVO Fleet & OEM strategy.
Proactively keep track and analyze the market situations to propose periodical or one-off action plans which help to anticipate the market needs and competitors’ movements
Implement Marketing & Sales programs and initiatives for managed key accounts.
• Identify training needs and the required knowledge and competencies to win within this market space
• Actively establish internal and external best practice initiatives and share these across our business; actively contribute in other Sales projects and networks when required
Embed and be instrumental in driving a culture of compliance with BP’s CoC, ABC and competition law at distributors and key account customers.
• HSSE (Health, Safety, and Security & Environment): To ensure full compliance to all HSSE and Ethics standards. The Distributor Manager must ensure full compliance to all HSSE and Ethics standards and policies. This will include informing Distributors of the HSSE and Ethics standards of the company. Appropriate Training and Development plans for the Distributors business will need to be identified and communicated to Sales Training. He will also be responsible for managing the implementation of the Training initiatives.
• Growth: To achieve and exceed Sell Volume and Value targets: Responsible for achieving the Volume and Value targets for Castrol and/or BP brands within the designated territory. This responsibility is NOT confined to the SELL IN volumes/values only; Also be responsible for helping the SELL OUT volumes/values of all Distributors (i.e. the Secondary Sales).
To maintain good relationship with existing distributors/dealers and customers for growing Fleet & OEM lubricant volume.
• Efficiency: To maximize Efficiency and Productivity. Responsible for ensuring the Company’s resources are fully utilized for the mutual benefit of the company and all customers; Plan and execute a journey plan that maximizes sales and the best use of the in-call time; Responsible for supplying accurate sales forecasts.
• Customer: Ensuring Distributors are managed in a world-class way. Responsible for delivering value to Distributors through the professional delivery of a WCSC; in addition, responsible for developing and implementing a business plan for the distributor. The Distributor relationship must be based on good business practice. A regular business review must be conducted with the Distributor
The incumbent has to deal with the industrial customers such as factories, enterprises….and
Responsible for delivering the value to Key Accounts then set up a win-win solution (KAM) to build a key customers base.
• People: To identify the training needs of the Distributor and communicate to the Sales Training function. Responsible for self-development. This will achieved through the proactive interaction with line manager and the development of an appropriate PDP (Personal Development Plan); In addition, responsible for the DSRs coaching and identification of Distributor training needs, the communication there of to Sales Training and the scheduling of such training
• Segment: Manage the assigned segment by tracking the market movement & trend, defining key opportunities and coming up with the proposals for segment development
• Educational background
Bachelor Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience (years and nature)
5 years of experience in B2B Sales or Industrial Sales.
- Good selling and negotiation skills
- Good business knowledge
- Good distributor & KAM management skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Vietnamese & English
- Ability to develop and implement strategic and tactical business plans
- Ability to be hands on and drive the business with direct responsibility
- Flexibility of thought and action to be able
- 13th payment, Sales Incentive
- Healthcare plan for you and your family
Nội dung chưa cập nhật