Địa chỉ: Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke St., Dist.1, HCMC
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 07-12-2018
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: An Giang,
Ngành Nghề: Y tế-Dược
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
1. Field Force Activities Management
• Develop sales plan, lead events and activities. Manage day-to-day activities of sales team.
• Ensure a maximum coverage of clients through appropriately allocating territory for staffs.
• Allocate target to team members. Communicate and get staff’s agreement on incentive scheme. Submit team’s incentive calculation on a timely manner.
• Propose and implement sales plans to meet changing targets and competitive conditions.
• Monitor the cost and effectiveness of sales activities to optimize resources and prioritize spending.
• Conduct field coaching.
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through appropriate allocation of territories and monitoring staffs activity reports and strategic contact with key customers, associations.
• Feedback on market intelligence to the management through reports and informal discussions.
• Liaise with other functions in marketing and customer service to implement campaigns and activities.
• Provide inputs in incentive design stage and communicate to assigned teams. Provide feedback on incentive scheme after implementation.
2. People Management:
• Support employees in implementing of their growth plans. Develop and maintain succession plan and address future staffing issues in a proactive manner.
• Manage team’s development throughout the path to achieve goals.
• Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
• Special projects as directed by the Manager or GM.
A. Education background:
- Essential: University Degree
- Desirable: Medical/ Pharmacy qualification
B. Industry Experience:
- Essential: For non-medical/ pharmacy tertiary qualification should have at least 2 years relevant experience in a supervisor role in the Healthcare Industry
- Desirable: Working experience in healthcare/ wellness industry
C. Competency and Skill
- Proficient skills in MS Office
- Conversant in English
- Good at communication and presentation
- Customer focus mindset
- Supervisory skill
- Continuous improvement behavior
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Business travel
Nội dung chưa cập nhật