Địa chỉ: Unit 01-03, 17th Floor, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, Lot E6, Me Tri Ward, Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 27-06-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: IT phần mềm
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Trên 30 triệu
We are looking for an aggressive PG who wants to develop Platform software for IoT.
1. Job purpose
- Development software related Layer2 & Layer3 application.
2. Starting date of the project
- Open positions, 1 person
3. Reporting Line
- Project Leader (PL)
4. Development Environment
- OS: Linux
5. Project Phase
- Target project phase: detail design phase, program design phase,
coding phase, unit test phase and integration test phase.
- Ensure your targets (delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Leader.
- Communication with Project Manager and Programmers.
1) Understand detail project plan documents explained by Project Leader. Create Q&A lists in Japanese or English and solve all your issues.
2) Create your weekly progress reports, your Q&A lists, and your issue lists in Japanese or English. Attend weekly team meeting with Project Leader in order to report your progress and to solve all issues.
- Create following outputs under the direction of Project Leader and get approval from Project Leader.
1) Documents: a detail design document, a program design document, a test specification.
3) Quality reports: Review results reports, code review results reports and bug results reports.
4. Skill up
- Improve your productivity, software quality, technical skills (such as OS, Programming
Language, Tools, Products and Testing) and Japanese language skills year by year.
5. Team work
1) Maintain productive and harmonious relationship within team for teamwork improvement.
2) Assist other members in order to solve various issues of your team.
3) Report problems of your team to your Project Leader as soon as you find.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer science and Software Engineering
[Experiences and Skills]
- Software development: at least 1 years’ experience
- OS experience: Windows and Linux at least 2 years’ experience
- Experience with C/C++ at least 1 years
- Experience with Layer2 or Layer3 development are preferable.
- Mandatory :English reading, writing and speaking skills are mandatory
- Preferable: Japanese reading, writing and speaking skills are preferable
- Fix Bonus & Performance Bonus
- Social and health insurance based on Vietnam regulation, and extra Insurance.
- Oversea training opportunities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật