Địa chỉ: 231 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St., Nguyễn Cư Trinh Ward, Dist. 1
Quy mô công ty: Hơn 500 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 08-08-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Cà Mau,
Ngành Nghề: Giáo dục-Đào tạo
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
- Earn a competitive hourly rate.
- Benefits package (for native speaker full-time position: work permit pay, contract completion bonus, paid holidays, paid personal leave days,...).
- Teaching English to young learners and teenagers (4-15 years old).
- Vacancies for native English speakers (full-time: from 15 - 25 hours/week with 1.5 days off per week; weekdays: morning, afternoon/ evening and weekends) (Part-time: 10-12 hours/ week for week day evenings and/or weekend mornings).
- Details will be discussed in an interview.
- University or College Degree
- English language teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
- Previous teaching experience is preferred
- Native English Teachers: American, British, Australian, Canadian, South African.
- Vietnamese Teachers: Teaching experience (at least 2 years).
- Age: under 40 years old is preferred
- Working locations: Dist.3, Dist.10, Binh Thanh Dist, Tan Phu Dist, HCM City / Can Tho City / Ca Mau City.
* How to apply:
Please attach your CVs and the related other copies (qualifications, photo, passport, visa, cover letter, etc.)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Professional and active working environment
Nội dung chưa cập nhật