Địa chỉ: Lô A2 - A3 - A4, KCN Bá Thiện II, xã Bá Hiến, huyện Bình Xuyên, tỉnh Vĩnh Phúc
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Email: Đăng nhập để xem
Hạn nộp: 02-05-2019
Hình thức: Toàn thời gian cố định
Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Số lượng tuyển: 0
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội,
Ngành Nghề: Môi trường - Xử lý chất thải
Bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu bằng cấp
Mức lương : Thỏa thuận
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Environmental Executive is a critical member of EHS function, providing guidance and coaching to drive ownership and accountability in the areas of environmental compliance and stewardship related to all factory activities. This individual is responsible to provide Environmental Leadership in the development, implementation and evaluation of critical processes, programs, training and procedures to achieve and sustain factory and Corporate goals, objectives and continuous improvement.
Leading and executing Sustainable Environmental Management in the factory
• Drive and maintain compliance with Environmental operating permits & legal requirement
• Ensure compliance with site regulatory permits (routine sampling, recordkeeping, reporting, permitting, renewal, and auditing) and maintains proper record keeping protocols.
• Manage all aspects of the plants Hazardous waste, Solid waste within Local Government & Corporate guidelines.
• Assess product, process and operational changes to determine environmental impact.
• Implement, facilitate and drive a robust Environmental Management System.
• Provide regulatory guidance to facility leadership team and operating personnel.
• Facilitate required Environmental testing of air, water and water sources.
• Work with Division resources to facilitate Corporate Sustainability reporting, GHG, Water, Waste reporting, Higg Index program and other current or pending regulatory requirements
• Interact with outside consultants on regulatory and permitting changes.
• Maintain a leadership presence on the facility floor, influence employee and Supervisory behaviors, and fully engage employees in the sound environmental process management process.
• 3-5 years of experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment
• Bachelors degree in Environmental discipline is strongly preferred, engineering or related discipline
• Management Systems
• Leading change management efforts
• Proficient in Excel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Forward thinking leadership abilities including the ability to motivate, lead by example, and encourage teamwork and effective communication.
• Aptitude for data analysis and information management
• Collaborate and Foster Teamwork
• Follow Through on Commitments
• Think Strategically
• Inspire and Energize Others
• Leadership Presence
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Training and up-skill opportunities
Nội dung chưa cập nhật
Hồ Chí Minh,
Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu Triệu Đồng
Vị trí: Toàn thời gian cố định